Ally:I'M here for you(part 2)

Your P.O.V:

it's been a mouth and 22 days since me and Ally started to date and it's been a mouth and 22 days since i last cut, i was so happy with her, she's making me feel like i have a reson to live, like i worth something, i have a smile on my face since i'm wake up in the morning untill i fall aslepp at night.

every opportunity we have to meet she flying to me, to Miami, today we goging to meet again, the girls and her have a break for 2 weeks, the first week she's spandeing with me and the second with her famliy back in Texsas.

"hey babe" Ally said as she get into my room and kissing me on the cheek,

"hi" kiss on the cheek wasn't enough for me so i leaned forward and put my lips on hers, she didn't hesitated and kiss back, i start to travel my hands all over her body, the kiss become to a make out session, i didn't wanted to stop, but Ally pullsh away, i tried to connect our lips again.

"(Y/N) please stop" she get up but I hold her arm "i said STOP" she screamed the last word, I let go of her arm, shocked.

"Ally I'm-" she cut me.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" She keep screaming at me, I hold my tears, she get out of my room, fuck.

I ruined the most important thing in my life, why am I so fucked up person, I should've stopped when she told me.

I get out of the room and look for her, she was nowhere in the house, I tried to call her, but she didn't answer, so I call Lauren.

"Hello?" I heard her saying from the phone.

"Hey Lo, is Ally with you?" I heard voices, then she reply.

"N-no" she stutter, which means she's lying "she was here but now she isn't".

"Lo I know she's there, please let me talk to her" there was the voices again "Ally please, I-I am so so sorry" I start to cry "babe please".

"(Y/N), she doesn't want to talk right now, but I'll talk to her, okay?" I cry harder.

"Okay" I whispered "thank you, bye..." I hang off.

I hate myself, I should've kill myself before I met Ally, Now she's sad because of me, I caused my babe to be sad, without thinking I took my razor and threw it on the floor, it broke and all The knives scattered on the floor, I took one into my hand, and here I am in the same place I was mouth and 22 days ago.

I cut myself in different pleces, blood start to run on my hand, my legs and stomech, seconed line on my hand more blood, i heard the door open, Ally and Lauren get in, Fuck.

"(Y/N)" Ally looked at me with wide eyes, they doth come to me "give me the knife" i didn't moved "(Y/N) please" i didn't look at her but i knew she was crying.

"no" i screamed "i hurt you, i desreve it" she shook her head and here comes the third and fourth line.

"no, don't do that, babe" she gets closer to me, sitting beside me, she carefully take the knife out of my hand and hugged me, I felt so weak, i couldn't hold my eyes open.

"Ally she lost too much blood" Lauren said "call the amb..." her voice feded, I fainted.

~a few hours later~

i tried to open my eyes, I finally opened then, I blinked a few times to get used to the light.

I looked to my left and saw a door, a white door, I'm not in my room, one of the nureses come into the room.

"you awake" she smiled, I nodded and smiled back "your girlfried didn't wanted to leave you here alone" she looked at something behinde me, i turn around and saw her, she was sitting on a chair but her head was on the bed, I smiled at the cute image in front of me "she really loves you" I passed my hand in her hair "I'll be right behine the door if you need me" i nodded and mummble 'thank you' and she get out from the room, leaving me and sleepy Ally alone, I lay forward, kissing her on her head.

"you awake" she said in a sleepy voice, i nodded, before i could say anything she connected our lips, before I could kiss back she pullsh away "I'm mad at you" i looked down, but she put her hand under my chin and make me look up "but I love you".

"I love you too" i said "I'm so sorry, I... Ally I think we should brake up" she look at me confused "I love you and i don't want to hurt you, I know that  I will always be that fucked up person I am now, you deserve the world and i can't give you that, i want you to be with someone normal" she start laughing, now it's my turn to be confouse "why you laughing?" I asked.

"I thought for a moment that you were serious" she laughed again.

"I am serious" i said.

"so too late babe, you stuck with me" I looked at her we set in a comfterble silnece.

"why'd you came back?" i asked.

"Daniel called me because you didn't answer to her and I told her what happened and she told me about you cutting" how did Daniel knew? "And Lauren and I came as fast us we could" she said.

"I'm sorry" I looked down "it's just... I thought I was going to lose you" Ally looked at me, but then she kissed me, it took me by surprise, but of course I kissed back, after a few seconds we pulls away.

"Next just remember that I love you and I would never dream about leaving you" I nodded and we smiled at each other.

~few months later ~

Ally and I were standing in her room, our naked bodies close to each other, no space between us, we kissed I was about to lay Ally on the bed but she stopped kissed me, I didn't force her to do something she doesn't want.

She just look at my body up and down "your scars are so beautiful" she travel with her fingertips over my stomach and my hands, I shiver to her touch "but I don't want to see more of them" she pointed at her eyes and then at me, I laugh "never again" she put her pinky out.

"Never again" I hold her pinky with my own, I kissed our hands.

"I'm here for you" she said and I nodded "always".

"I love you" i said.

"I love you too".

The rest of the night was really heated.

And know I know I have a reason to live, and that reason called Ally Brooke!