Camila: Congratulations

(Not a smut, but you have a dick)

Camila P.O.V:

I was sitting on the bed of the hotel room, my hands on my head, Dinah was sitting next to me holding me "how much time we need to wait? I hate waiting" she said.

"5 minutes" I replied and get up from the bed, walking around the room in circles.

"Dawg, relax" Dinah take my hand and sat me beside her "you lucky (y/n)'s hot" I look at her with a 'really' look "I'm just saying" she put her hands up "how much time left?" I looked at my phone.

"Non" I look at her and get up from the bed to the table, my heart beating fast, my hands are sweating and shaking, I look at the table and then back to Dinah, she give me a supporter smile, I smiled back and take the pregnancy tests to my hands.

Positive
Positive
Positive

I felt my whole world falling, and I turn to Dinah "what's it says?" She asked.

I swallowed "p-positive" I stammered out, she come to me and hug me close and I broke down in her arms, she didn't let go until I clam a bit.

"Congratulations Mila" she whispered, smiling, she had a happy tears in her eyes, but I didn't, I can't be pregnant not now, (y/n) is going to break up with me when she find up, I can't lose her, she's the love of me life, I can't love without her.

"Dinah" I said as we set on the bed" I want to go to doctor, to see if I'm really... You know..." I said looking at my hands in my lap "pregnant" I whisper, she nodded.

"I'll come with you" I nodded and mumble 'thank you', we set in silence until Dinah spoked "do you want to tell the girls?"

"Tell us what?" Ally come in followed by Lauren and Normani, I'm not ready to tell that, Dinah look at me and I look at her, and she realized that I don't want to tell them right now, the pregnancy tests were on the table, Dinah saw it and go to there and hide it.

"Nothing" I said and lay on the bed, Lauren was beside me.

"Camz are you okay?" She asked looking at me with a worry experience, I nodded.

"I'm hungry" I said, I'm always hungry so that not means anything, right? "Dinah can you buy me pizza?" She nodded take her wallet and go to the door "wait" she stopped and looked at me.

"What?" She said.

"And bananas, oh and some pickles and Nutella" she wrote all in her phone and go.

"Wow you don't want the all store?" Normani said and I blushed.

"what you and Dinah need to tell us by the way?" Ally asked and sat on my other side.

"Nothing really" they know I'm lying but thanks god they didn't push me to tell them.

I heard my phone ringing and Lauren handed me the phone "it's (y/n)" I take the phone and answer taking a deep breath.

"Hey babe" she said once I picked up the phone.

"Hey" i smiled a little, I miss her so much.