Normani: i have a date with...

Your P.O.V:

I was at the studio with Sean, we were working at the girls new dance 'All In My Head', tomorrow they coming to learning the dance, so it's have to be perfect.

"We done here?" I asked Sean, breathing heavily.

"Yeah" he give me a bottle, I thanked him and drink almost all the bottle "see you tomorrow kid" he rubbed my hair and get out of the studio, I did last rehearsal and went to my hotel room.

I showered and get ready to sleep, I was laying on the bed, tired but my thoughts didn't let me sleep, well one specific though.

There's that one girl from the band, her name is Normani Kordie, she is so beautiful...

I can't stop thinking about her, I talk to her a couple times and I just fall for her and when she dance in front of me, GOSH... But I don't think she'll even notice me, I'm only the assistant of their choreographer.

A few minutes later I finally fell asleep.

Beep... Beep... Beep... Beep

My alarm start to do he's job and wake me up, I turn it off and set up, it was 8 in the morning, I'm so tired.

I get up from the bed and start to get ready for the rehearsal, I up on a black spot bra of Calvin Klein on it a Vans muscle tee, Adidas joggers and high top black and white shoes, I take my backpack and go to the studio.

When I get there I saw that Sean already was there, I go and hugged him from behind "hey kid" he said.

"Hey" he turn around and smile at me, I smiled back.

"(Y/N) I want you to teach them today" my eyes widened and I gulp.

"What?!" I said "I can't, what if I'll do everything wrong or if I embarrassed myself in front of the girls?" I look at him "I can't" I run my hand through my hair.

"I saw how you helping the girls and I believe that you can do it, they like you, I'll be here with you if anything goes wrong, okay?" I nodded, then we heard the door get open and the girls came in.

They were talking for a bit, I was on my phone waiting for Sean to start, they all stand in their places.

"Hey girls" Sean said and I go to stand next to him in front on the girls, I was so nervous "so today I'm not going to teach you the dance" they all were confuse "but (Y/N) is" they all looked at me, I smiled a bit and look down "so good luck" he added "break a leg" he whispered to me and nodded.

"So well... Hey" I didn't really know how to start, yeah I saw Sean teaching them but I'm not him, he knows them more then me, I'm here only from this tour, they all look at me, smiling "kay... So" I start to teach them the dance moves.

"Yeah, okay" I said as I watch them dance "Normani you a little behind".

"Can you help me" she asked, I nodded and walked to her, dinah said something to her that I couldn't hear and then she go to the rest of the girls.

"Y'all go to rest" they all go out of the studio probably to pee or something, Sean said that he needs to go when we only start, He said something about he's friend here or something, so now it was only me and Normani.