Normani: our little secret

YOU G!P

(Your P.O.V)

I walked into the tour bass that I was sharing with the girl band 'Fifth harmony' after I done with my morning run. I was supposed to have a bus alone but my manager asked me to join the girls, because she didn't want me to get bored and all that.

When i get in the bus I went straight to the fridge and took a bottle of water, I drink half of it and walk to the back of the bus, I knew the girls gonna be there like always "good morning" I said when I opened the door, in front of me I saw Ally, Lauren, Camila and Normani, Dinah is of course sleeping, non of us bother to wake her up since we have more three hours till we need to get out.

"Good morning (y/n)" Ally greet me and hugged me "how was your ran?" I took my sit next to her, right in front of Normani and took the towel I left on the couch earlier to wipe my sweat.

"It was great" I said, when I looked at Mani I catch her checking me out, she was immersed in my body that she didn't realize I was looking at her "what y'all up to?" I asked, not taking my eyes off of Normani beautiful face. Mani traveled her eyes up and down my body.

"We had a little argument about what movie should we watch, can you help?" I nodded at Ally's question and looked at her.

"I say we should watch 'Moana'" Camila said and crossed her arms over her chest, I laughed and waited for someone to say the other option.

"And I say we need to watch 'the beauty and the beast'" Lauren said her option and crossed her arms as well.

"Okay Camren, relax" I stopped and thought for a few seconds, then I had an idea, i put both of my hands in fist and turned to Ally "pick hand" she touched the left one "'The beauty and the beast' won" I head Lauren yelling a 'yay' and Camila curse under her breath.

"I'll put it on" Lauren rushed like a little kid to the DVD and put the movie, then she went to Camila and cuddled up with her, I swear if I didn't knew them I would've thought they dating, but since I do...

It was weird that Normani didn't said a word since I came here, she didn't even said good morning like she usually do. I looked back at her and for my surprise she was looked down... down to my friend in my pants, my dick was kind of visible because I didn't put on my boxer also sweatpants make it be more staring.
To be honest Normani eyes me made me get hard, I started to move uncomfortably and I could see Mani smiling a bit, for my luck Camila turned the light off and the only light source we had was the tv.

At the middle of the movie I get out and went to my bunk, Normani made me get hard and it looked like she enjoyed doing that. I need to teach this girl a lesson, she looks like she wants me then I'll give her what she wants, but under my rules.

~next day~

"Mani, you gonna share with (y/n)" Our tour manager, Will told me and mani "Camila and Dinah, Ally and Lauren" Will gave each on of us a key for the room they had.

"Are you coming?" I asked Normani and she nodded and followed me to the elevator.

"Dinah?" She called her band mate but the door get closed before Dinah could get in, the door literally closed in front of her face, it made me and Normani laughed our asses in the elevator.

"You saw her face?" I said while trying to control my laugh, I lay my back again the elevator and hold my stomach and saw Normani doing the same.

"Oh my god" Mani laughed harder "I should've film this on my phone" she said when the door get opened and we walked to our room "what's the room number?".