Chapter 6•

Ps, that's Jafar 's pic above :)

The exam went smoothly and we finished it within an hour. I ran out quickly to the hallway and my eyes were screening round in search of Jafar. I heard a voice behind me saying.. Hannan my habibty , what do you want to talk to me about ? I turned and gazed down.

Ohh.. Jafar ! You really came! I mean.. You actually came. I.. Wanted to know what's in your mind about us. You know, I want to know my stand in your life. His face turned paled and I can see he's upset. What now? Why is he upset? He's fifty shades.

Well.. Hannan you have to bear with me.  I'm trying to put things together in my life. Please have Sabr.

He went away to the exist and turned and blew kisses to me . I blushed and went back to hanifa in the class.

Jafar's POV
Early this morning after i had finished performing Fajr. My phone started to ring, I took it Twas Hannan calling. I answered the call and she told me she wanted us to hang out after school today. I told her I'll be there.. And I cut the call immediately. I felt sad talking to her.. I felt she was too good for me. I may look religious but I'm a big time sinner.

I quickly hurried up to school cos I have exams to write. While going to school I bumped into Omar , my good friend and we walked together to the hallway when I sighted Hannan and hanifa going in. I pretended as if I had forgot something and turned back going to the directon of the school gate. I just don't want Hannan to see me cos I always feel guilty around her.

After the exams I came out to the hallway and saw her looking round and round. She must be searching for me and I came closer to her back and murmured 'looking for me? As she turned back.

I saw the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life in front of me! Not just that, she's my girl! I quickly lower my gaze as she lowered hers. She complained she isn't sure what is happening between us.. I tried explaining to her to keep calm and bear Sabr. As I turned and leave ASAP cos the feelings of guilt is still flowing in me each time I'm with her.

Hannan 's POV
I went to hanifa and we set off to a masjid near by and performed asr prayer. As we were strolling down home she asked what happened between Jafar and I. I murmured nothing special and quickly changed the discussion.