Chapter 33•

Asalamu'alaykum guys, hope y'all doing good. Well I'm soooo Soo sorry for the late update and kept you hanging. Please don't kill me;) I've been thinking a lot on how to make the next chap look like cos tbh, I never really have idea about Nikka cos I certainly do not attend it much. :D so I've been trying hard to make this readable and enjoyable. But unfortunately I came up with this piece. ;)( hope you like it ! ✌🏼️💕

P.s make sure you perform your sallah before reading this chap. Never miss your sallah for anything in this dunya Wallahi it ain't worth it!!! Asalamu'alaykum

___________________________

"Hannan!!! Hannan!!! Wake up !!!! Wake up now you silly!!! I heard someone screaming directly in my ears.

"I'm.. I'm up! I'm up ! Jezz you wanna make me deaf?

"It's almost 11! And you're still sleeping? Aisha said.

"Yeah. Why ?

"You buffalo! It's your wedding day you!

"SubhanAllah! Ohh.. Yes it is my wedding day. I jump up shaking aisha up and down as hanifa stood at the door holding a tray which is probably my food and staring at me like I'm some psyhco.

"Girl you gotta chill. Hanifa said putting the tray on the ottoman and held my shoulders.

"I know I know. Urgh mehn! I can't. I still stood in surprise. Can't still believe it.

"Is she up yet? Mum asked as she came close to me and held my hands.

"My dear today is your day. You'll be Abdulrahim's Amarya (wife) In'sha'Allah this Nikka will be successful and you'll have beautiful offsprings. I felt pains in my tommy, I was real nervous. I gently hugged my mum and went to the Washroom. My mum being a sweetheart, she let me sleep for additional two hours cos she don't know the need for the rush. I shouldn't look like a pea on my nikka day. Nop!.

By noon I woke up stretching my body. Phew! Boy it's gonna be a long day. I thought heading into the washroom as usual.

"Then I came out and did my henna by myself. I did both legs and hands filled with beautiful big-small flowers. When I was done I headed back to the wash room and washed it off. I must say , it's really beautiful mashaAllah.

I stood there staring at the mirror still in awe. I could imagine myself in my bridal. I took a long shower kinda enjoying the warm water cos it was a cold day. When I was done, I came out and saw some hijabi who I've never met siting on my dresser stool.

"Asalamu'alaykum. She said smiling at me.

"Walaykumsallam I replied still figuring out who she's.

"I'm here to do your make up dear. Congratulations you're such a beautiful bride. She said as I blushed and sat down on a chair .

"The henna artist is so talented . She said staring at my henna

"Yeah. I said feeling proud of myself.

Everyone had gone downstairs and got busy so I'm left with Hauwa and Aisha's twins Taj and taalia tho they kept jumping up and down on the bed.