Chapter 11•

I quietly hold Hannan gently and took her to the sitting room. She look paled and weak. I sat her down on the couch and went straight to the kitchen and got her a glass of milk, she drank it all and it made a funny milk mustache on her face.

"Hahhhh! You silly girl! You've gotten a mustache!!! I Said giggling.

"Ohh just wait! I'm gonna do something crazy to you! She spat back angrily.. She stood up and went upstairs. I wonder what she's up to this time around. Few minutes later she came out running towards me with a scarf and bunch of pins.

"Now sit down. She said looking all serious like a mord sith going to torture me with her agiel. I quickly sat. Now what!? Is she gonna kill me now? 

"Now.. Let's see who looks more funny! She said laughing evilly. "Well you know it's always you! You're the most funniest girl ever. I smirked. She placed the scarf on my head and wrap hijab on my head, she pinned it to my neck. Boy it's so tight! Is it just me or that's how girls feel always? Girls are really strong creators tbh. I couldn't breathe properly .

"Now face up! She said with a straight face. I quickly looked up to her. I can tell she's trying to hold her laughter. And she burst out laughing. She was clutching her stomach so hard. I stared at her looking dumbfounded.

"If you were a girl, you'd be the ugliest girl ever! She said still laughing.

"No no.. I'm not that bad.. At least I'm beautiful than some people. I said giving her a side face look.

"Nooooo you ain't man! You so ugly! HahahahaHihihihihihi hehehehehohohi.. She was making silly laughter as I felt so sorry for myself. I stood up wiping a fake tears from my face, you're a bad girl! I'm not gonna stay argue with you. I'm leaving to my world.. I said bending down and walking like an old man who's using a walking stick.

"She dragged me closer to her.. "Ohh poor thingy.. I'm so sorry I made you feel bad. Now come let me massage you". She pulled me over like some ill treated pet. I was astonished cos she doesn't like it one bit if I'm an inch closer to her.

I played along and sat on the couch while she robbed my head gently. I then felt sharp pain in my head like a pin injured me or something.. I quickly raised my head up from her laps and she smiled so evil.

"Ahh! Too good to be true! I said smirking.

"You little son of a chocolate! You think I'm gonna massage you? No way negro! I ain't . Now get your lazy ass to the kitchen and make jollof rice for me! I've laughed out all my energy. She said sitting comfortably on the couch like a boss.

"Haha yeah sure ma'am! I said heading straight to the kitchen.