Chapter 32

Hannan's POV:

Everything is moving so fast for the past two months. It seems this wedding is all my family ever wanted. They've been busy making plans. Well it's in a month time now.

Today I'm supposed to go pick up my wedding dress from my store. I apparently designed it myself. Yup that's right (flips hair).

I was so angry at first but Alhamdulillah I'm cooling off. I slide into my Mini Cooper and spend off to my shop. I got the dress and went to a cafe and got a coffee. Stepping out of the cafe I bumped into Abdulrahim's father who was with a girl a bit older than I am.

"Asalamualaykum baba I greeted

"Walaykumsallam. Guess we met again. He said

"Ye--yeah.. Um .. looks like we did I said laughing unsteadily.

"Young girl I would love to have a word with you. He said now looking so serious.

"Ok--okay.

"You are finally taking my son away from me. All to yourself! I want you to stay away from him. Look here, (as he points to the girl standing next to him)this is his genuine wife to be. Stay clear.

I became furious. I was tempted to talk back at him. Does he even know I'm being forced into this wedding? Ohh my Allah. Nope I won't utter any word to him. "JazakAllah Khair was all I could say as he stood there staring at me motionless

أنت ذاهب إلى السماح لها الذهاب للتو من هذا القبيل؟"
(Are you going to let her go just like that? The girl asked said staring at me from the corner of her eyes.)

"Nem fielaan. (Yes in Arabic) why not? You think he's gonna beat me up? Watch me walk away I said making way to my Car. What does she think of herself?! Ohh yeah I'm dark skin doesn't mean I don't understand Arabic. Urghh! Day ruined already.

What is happening to me!? Oh my God! What have I gotten myself into? Same girl I caught Abdul cheating with is the one that his dad wants him to get married to? What is all this???? Should I quit this Nikka? If I do, I'll be married to a stranger!!!! Arghhhh Abdul!!! Damn you! You led me into all this! Tears began coming out of my eyes. I was basically tired of weeping. I've never been this sad and angry before. Gradually my faith was dropping which bothered me the most.

I became constantly depressed. Asmart and Aisha did most of the wedding arrangements and shopping . Since they know what I wanted and what I don't

____________________

_____________________

The Nikka is two weeks away. We're supposed to start the "halal dating from today.

Goodness! Why must there be halal dating? We should just meet on the Nikka and get married that's just it! What am I even saying? I'll probably spend the rest of my life alone with him after the Nikka.

During noontime I got dressed. Wearing a back abaya and black scarf with matching black bag. I did pretty much make up cos I wanted him to see I was truly fine with or without him and also i have to concealed the huge eye bag I got from weeping.