Chapter 29•

Hannan's POV:

God ! Help me please. My life's been ruined again! I thought he was different, I thought he truly loved me for your sake! But no... I thought wrong. I sat on my bed with my hands wrapped around me and wiping hard. I haven't felt this bad in my life before at least Jafar disappointment didn't hurt me this much. I just don't know what to believe anymore. I couldn't find out what's going on with me. I tried but I can't still figure it out. At least I'm practicing and faithful to my Allah, I tried my best to be good enough but seem there's something dragging my happiness away from me. I cried my heart out recalling the event that took place at the boutique earlier today.

***Flash back ***

Hannan! Wakey wakey.. Wake up!!! It's noon already! Asmart screamed into my ears. "I'm awake! I mindlessly got up looking so messy and drown all over my face. "Arrrgh asmy what is it with you and waking me up this early?! I said scratching my backside and heading to the washroom.

"Hahaha it's not too early lazy! You've slept almost 7 hours after fajr ! She said lying on my bed and grabbing a novel to read.  "Better be quick cos we'll go shopping soooooooon!!!!

"Shopping!??? I love shopping! I'll be ready in a zippy!! I said shutting the door.

I was coming out of the washroom when my phone notification tone went on.

"Your honeybobo  texted you ' asmy said with a wink and handing over my phone.

"Who that!? I asked looking at her wondering who that really is.

"Brother in law to be Ofcos.   Immediately after she said that my tommy began making some sort of funny noises  . I felt bad and good at thesame time. Bad in the sense that I want to be married ASAP! And good in the sense that I have someone as lovely as Abdul as my suitor and husband to be. I was smiling at my silly thoughts and guessing what he had sent while unlocking my phone . I was completely in my own fantasy while chatting with Abdul and smiling to myself all through as asmy shouted "we don't have all day!!! Then I quickly remembered and bring out an abaya and scarf from my closet.

"Are you both ready now? Hauwa said looking so tired and I can tell she's been waiting on me to get ready for hours

We're done now honey boo I said adjusting her hijab.

"Well straight to the door! Hauwa said with a big grin on her face.

"After you ma'am I said in a British accent as we followed.

We got to the mall, did a little scarf shopping but I couldn't find my favorite chiffon dusty peach there. I was so pissed cos I had choose that color for my wedding gown and now it seems to be difficult to find.

" I don't know why its so hard to find that colour in this mall! I said and huff.

"Yes it seemed to be everywhere last time we came shopping Asmart said still searching and flipping through the scarfs.

"I intended to match it with my black pearly abaya for the engagement

"Why don't you try this pink? Asmart handed me the pale pink scarf.

"arrrgh! I don't want pale pink ! Let's get going its almost Asr. I said picking up my bag and holding hauwa's hand.

"We might luckily find it in some boutique Asmart suggested.