4

{smut warning}

The intimate kiss lasted until Taylor was breathless. Their lips parted, much to Hayley's dismay. Her hand rose to rest on his abdomen only for him to pin both of her arms down seconds later in return. All he did was shake his head a little bit, a smirk on his lips.

He stood up, and slowly stripped himself of the remainder his clothing. First, off came his belt. Then he slowly pulled his bottoms down. But he kept his boxer briefs on his body, at least for the moment.

He climbed back onto the bed, body hovering above Hayley's yet again. He pressed a kiss to her lips, then one to the middle of her chest. He continued trailing further and further south with each and every kiss.

Eventually, he finally reached her hips. His fingers hooked beneath the waistband of the only clothing that covered her bottom. But before doing anything else, he looked up at her.

"Can I?" He murmured softly. As much as he wanted this, he didn't want to feel as if he was pressuring her into anything. All she could do was nod in response. So he slowly pulled her panties down her legs. Her irregular breathing was loud enough for Taylor to hear. That oddly encouraged him, showed him that he was doing well and exciting her.

That, of course, wasn't really a surprise to him. He definitely was no rookie when it came to all
this. Touring around the globe basically gave him a chance to sleep around with a variety of girls with little to no consequences involved.

Once they were low enough, Hayley kicked the clothing off. Taylor kissed up her body once again, his hands at her sides. Their lips met, as Taylor's right hand moved downward. The girl had been so lost in the kiss that she didn't notice the movement of Taylor's hand. Of course, she did notice it once she felt a single finger slide into her. Their lips parted as she gasped aloud. The sound caused a smirk to appear on the guitarist's face.

He didn't bother taking his time in moving down. He moved down Hayley's body, his tongue soon joining his fingers. Hayley's legs shook, and she bit her tongue to silence herself. While Taylor continued to pleasure her, she removed her bra. Now, completely exposed, her hands gripped fistfuls of Taylor's hair. She always wanted to touch his hair, just because of how soft it appeared to be. But this was not how she expected it to happen.

Two in one deal. Two dream-come-trues happening at once.

Her legs shook, which Taylor noticed. He stopped his actions, stood, and removed his boxers. Needless to say, Hayley sure as fuck was impressed (but maybe she was also biased and would have been impressed even if he whipped out something mediocre). But she didn't have too much time to stare, because Taylor joined her on the bed again. His body over hers, he wrapped his hands around his own length. Their eyes met, and they stared at one another. It was weird to Hayley that he could be so passionate and full of all this emotion during a one-night stand. With someone he knew nearly nothing about.

"Are you ready?" He whispered, earning a nod from the bright-haired female. Seconds later, he lined himself with the girl's entrance, and quickly thrusted himself completely in. As he groaned, Hayley moaned. Neither of them moved for a moment, both of them staying completely still.

Once Hayley's body language showed that she was more comfortable, Taylor took it as a sign that he could move. His hands rested on the mattress beneath the two of them as he began to slowly move his hips.

He adjusted his body a bit. Just enough so that he was able to press kisses to her neck. Once he leaned closer to her, she understood what it was that he wanted to do. Her head tilted to the side, enough for Taylor to be able to kiss her delicate skin. Her arms wrapped tightly around his body as he moved his hips and worked on leaving marks on her collarbone.

Quite the multitasker.

"Fuck," was all Hayley was able to get out. Her legs wrapped around Taylor's waist, she was completely helpless beneath him. Small grunts would leave the musician each time he would move his hips, each time he filled Hayley to the hilt. He adjusted his body once again, so instead of having his face buried in the crook of Hayley's neck, his eyes once again met hers.

Well, her eyes were barely even open. The only noises that escaped her lips were sounds of heavy breathing and high-pitched moans.

Poor Sydney. All she wanted to do was sleep, but that was impossible with the noise her roommate and the guitarist were making just across the hall. Whatever, she let it go, since this was a dream come true to Hayley.

But it hadn't even occurred to the girl that her and Taylor were being ridiculously loud. People down the block could probably hear the two.

Okay, maybe not that loud, but they were fucking loud. No pun intended.

Hayley's nails dug into the brunet's skin, leaving tiny crescent shaped indents on the skin of his upper back. Her head tipped back, as she felt a wave of complete pleasure overwhelm her entire being. She reached her climax, but Taylor sure as hell was not done yet. Nope.

He continued, moving his hips quickly. Hayley's eyes slipped shut due to the pleasure overwhelming her entire body. Taylor continued for a few moments more, before the pleasure became too much for him to handle. By then, Hayley had already experienced yet another orgasm. The musician's hips stilled, a groan escaped his lips, and he reached his own release.

He stayed still for a moment, before climbing off of the girl. They both lay on their backs, staring at the spinning ceiling fan. There was a silence between them. A very awkward silence, at that.

"That was incredible," Hayley whispered breathlessly, breaking the terrible silence. Her hand rested on the man's bare chest, but he lifted it to remove it from his body. He then sat up before standing up.

Taylor found his clothes, dressed himself, all while Hayley sat there confused.

"I thought so too," he answered after slipping his shirt on. The girl frowned.

"Are you leaving?" She asked. The answer seemed obvious.

"Well, yeah. I mean, I told my parents that I would most likely be home late. I don't want them to be worried if I'm not there in the morning," he said as he fixed his hair in the mirror.

He turned around once he fixed his hair (so that it wasn't so obvious that he had just had sex). He leaned close to Hayley, cupped her cheeks in his hands, and pressed a kiss to her forehead. Not to her lips, but to her forehead. He had stood back up and spotted something on the floor. When he lifted it up, he discovered it was one of his guitar picks. He examined the piece of plastic.

"I must've put this in my pocket or something, I didn't realize," he said, confused. Hayley's eyes went wide. Considering, hey, that was the guitar pick he had thrown into the crowd and she caught. But Taylor shrugged his shoulders and placed the pick on the girl's nightstand.

"Something for you to remember me by," he said with a smile. Like she would ever forget.

"Can I at least have your number?" She asked once he placed the item on the bedside table.

He hesitated. That was something most girls wouldn't ask for. Most of the time, people he would hook up with for just one night would know that it was a one night thing. And they also understood that he'd be travelling the world, anyway, and wouldn't even stay loyal if he were supposed to.

Finally, he sighed and nodded. He had trouble saying no to that.

"Just give me your phone," he said rather impatiently. Hayley entered her password into her phone, went to the contacts app, and handed her phone over. He entered his contact information before handing the device back over.

"I don't know if I'll be able to get back to you, even if you do text me, though. Just text me if you need me," he said honestly. Hayley frowned a little bit, but nodded nonetheless.

"Have a good night. Tonight really...was great. I'm glad you thought so as well," he said with a smile.

"Let me show you out," Hayley said, a fake smile on her lips. She walked the brunet out of her and her friend's apartment, and he gave her a smile in return before exiting. He waved, just before the door was closed.

The orange haired girl walked back to her bedroom, and collapsed onto the bed. All she could do was sigh.