19

{ smut warning ;)) & also yes I know it's not good to do the do so soon after childbirth but let a guy live ok }

"I love you so much," Taylor whispered during the few seconds their lips were apart.

Once their kiss began, things got heated very quickly. They ended up together on their bed, Hayley's skinny body beneath her boyfriend's built frame. His lips met her neck, kissing and sucking on her pale skin.

"T, the baby. I don't wanna wake him," she breathed out, finding the simple task of speaking to be difficult. Taylor knew her most sensitive spots, know what got her going.

He lifted his head after a moment, a smirk residing upon his lips.

"Maybe you'll have to stay quiet, then, babygirl," he whispered, his voice quiet. Hayley shuddered as he went right back to what he had been doing. He knew that there would be a mark very soon. But that only added to the fun.

His fingers hooked beneath her sweatpants and her panties, quickly bringing them down as far as he could. All Hayley had to do was kick them off, which she quickly did.

"You're so beautiful, baby. I'm so lucky," he spoke quietly, hand running up and down her inner thigh. He knew what it was she wanted, but the teasing was all part of the fun. The sharp intake of breath from Hayley could be heard and encouraged him further.

"You've got to tell me exactly what you want, Hayley," he spoke with a pout.

"You," was all Hayley was able to say, panting.

"What do you want me to do, though, baby? You have to be specific, you know."

She was sure that she was going to melt any second now.

"Fuck me," she breathed out, causing a smirk to come to Taylor's lips.

"Patience, my love."

There was no way she was going to remain patient with all he was doing. He requested she remove her shirt, and she instantly did so. She removed the clothing, along with her bra, leaving her completely nude.

"You're so beautiful," Taylor said once again, pressing a few quick kisses to her lips. He brought his lips to her neck, mostly so he could admire the mark he had created. Then he pressed a kiss to the middle of her chest, and then several all the way down her stomach. Again, it was clear what it was she wanted, and the way her entire body shook as she resisted expressing her needs turned Taylor on further.

"You're my little treasure, you know. You really are. God, I'm never going to hurt you again. Not in the way I did, at least. No promises that you wouldn't be punished if you were to misbehave in any way, though. Like if you were to make a single noise, which I've not given you permission to do." He truly couldn't wipe the cocky grin off his face. As much as Hayley found his expression to be all too arrogant, she definitely found it to be beyond handsome, beyond sexy.

He knew what she wanted, and he knew he had been a bit cruel and teased her more than she deserved.

Hayley was distracted with thinking about how evil Taylor was by teasing her like this. So distracted that she didn't take note of his actions and was surprised to feel quick, sloppy kisses being pressed to her inner thighs. But she was even more surprised when she soon after felt his tongue against her most sensitive area.

He managed to look up, their eyes meeting as his tongue moved. Her hands came down, fingers getting lost in his tight curls.

Just when he noticed that Hayley's stomach began to move up and down faster, and her breathing pattern had grown more irregular, he stopped, earning a whine.