Note

AUTHOR'S NOTE (DONT SKIP)

If you're reading this, thank you.

If you're reading this, it means you have completed the book 2 and you are one of those pretty amazing people who's kind enough to read an author's note. Dispareo 2 is over so thank you for being with Dana on her unaware agony in hell haha. And mostly, I just wanna say thanks to the peeps who has been reading my stories for a very long time and for the peeps who posts comments that keeps me going. You guys know who you are I guess haha. I hope you guys enjoyed this story as much as I enjoyed writing it.

To state the very obvious, YES OF COURSE MAY BOOK 3. Who in the right mind would end a story like that? Hahaha. I planned everything right from book 1 so trust me there will be book 3 in parallel with all the events. AND just like what I said, Ang EPILOGUE NG BOOK 1 ay simula ng illusions ni Dana (thank you astaroth) at ang EPILOGUE NG BOOK 2 ang EXACT continuation ng 778 ng FIRST BOOK. Yes guys, I mixed the time zones a little bit kasi aanhin ang pagiging horror-mystery kung walang mystery hahaha. Sa mga nalilito parin, kumbaga ang Epilogue ng book 2 ay flashback at continuation ng nangyari after tumalon si Cielo mula sa tulay. It will be explained on the third book how Cielo and the others found Dana or what's going to happen since Dana is finally home.

FAQS 

1. Anong Faqs?

- Frequently asked questions :)

2. Saan ilalagay ang book 3?

- Dito parin so dont remove sa library if you're going to read it haha.

3. Bakit sobrang gulo ng story?

- Lmao. It's a horror-mystery story, not a romantic story or a little kid's. Why in the world would it be called a horror-mystery if it isn't messy plus the fact that the storyline attacks a pretty problematic and complicated canon too which happens to be witchcraft, hallucinations, deception, crossed-time zones and demons. And since this is a horror-mystery, I won't give out the answers early, all at once. I hate spoon-feeding so I want you guys to think, I want to give you the pleasure of solving mind games so it will really have twist and turns.

4. BAKIT ANG BAGAL NG UPDATES?! (With matching caps lock para gayang-gaya)

- Not gonna answer this kasi hindi ako sirang plaka, siraulo lang.

5. Bakit may nauulit na chapter titles?

- I don't want 778 epilogue to be alone hahaha.

6. Bakit biglang nag-end ng ganun ang book 2?

- Book 1 served as the catalyst which led to the core of the story. Now here in book 2, it was all about Dana's unconscious journey in her own hell and since she's finally aware of the truth, tapos na.

7. So the epilogue from book 1 ay illusion na ni Astaroth para kay Dana?

- Yiss and the rest of Book 2 (except for half of chapter 28 and epilogue)

8. Ba't ang daming kalabtim ni Dana?!

- Protecting each other doesn't necessarily connect 'to romantic feelings. A boy and a girl can be friends and care for each other too even without romantic feelings. And yep, PLATONIC :)

9. Asan si PIP?!

- Sa illusion ni Dana, lumitaw siya sa prologue pa lang. Pero in real dispareo world, ewan asan batang yon, batang hamog na siguro.

10. Ba't namatay si Dana?

- Kasi nagsakripisyo siya, nasa hell ang kaluluwa niya. This is the catalyst for book 3 and point of conclusion.

11. Bakit emotionally draining at sobrang mas nakakapagod tong book 2 kesa sa book 1?

- Because the entire sequel is all about Dana being in her own hell. Sorry guys kung nadamay pa kayo sa pinagdadaanan ni Dana hahaha.

12. Will this be a trilogy?

- As expected from the epilogue, Yessss. And this time, all questions left will be answered sooner or later. I guess the third book will be shorter too since it will serve as the conclusion.

13. KELAN MAGSISIMULA ANG BOOK 3?

- Hindi ko pa alam, magpapahinga muna ako. I will begin once I feel like it so I hope that you will respect my time of rest.

SO WHAT WILL LIKELY HAPPEN IN THE BOOK 3?

Mess. A whole lotta mess just in like in book 2, or even worse I guess hahaha. To anyone who doesn't like messy storylines and unconventional stuff, twist and turns, the third book won't be for you my dear so you know what to do haha. Trust me, the third book will be way messier because we will now deal with parallels from the second book and we will deal with losses once again but this time it's no longer going to be in Dana's mind—yep no character will be safe. So before anyone whines, remember this friendly warning of mine haha.

Also, the story will not be good just like the previous books so expect nothing but lameness and stuff haha.

To be way clearer, Mae-explain sa book 3 anong mga nangyari ba't napunta sina Cielo sa Faceless Dondy pagdating sa Chapter 28 ng book 2. Mae-explain dun kung makakuwi ba talaga si Dana or kung ano ang magiging kapalaran ni Waldo Kemberli. THERE WILL BE PARALLEL GUYS SINCE NAGC-CROSS ANG TIME ZONES BETWEEN DANA BEING IN HELL AND WITH THE OTHERS MOURNING HER DEATH. I really don't like spoon-feeding kasi gusto ko you'll have the pleasure of discovering things so you will really have to think just to undertand book 3. Sa mga ayaw ng magulong kwento, alam na hahahaha.

Once again, thank you sa lahat and hope you guys enjoyed Dispareo! :)

Again, hintay-hintay lang sa book 3, magpapanghinga muna ako hahahaha