EMOTIONS

Minutes ago...
Angela pov:

His awake,his awake,my husband's awake,my body feel over flowing in reliefs, happiness then in split of second the guy who holding my throat are all gone and next I saw him KISSING my husband,,,MY....HUSBAND!!!!.
What the???the worst part My Husband's look like enjoying s×cking face to face of that guy.

Hurt
Pain
Jealous
Anger
Betrayal

I can't handle this anymore.
I stormed away existing the room,I can't believed it...I can't believed it. I need to think...think Angela think... It's this what my husband felt when he see me that night???ahhhhh....
I pacing around the hallway, when I heard someone called me...

"Mommyyyyyy!!!!!"

Yelled Aci(my daughter) to me,she's with Doom and Ylie.
When I see them,my mother instincts kick to the top level.
I need to protect my children's, my family. I won't let anyone as in ANYONE to separate us,our FAMILY. I smile to them,I bend down on my knees to face to face my youngest one.

"Hey baby,your daddy's awake.."

I told them their face lift up and instantly their rush to see their father. A small smile form my lips,I know it is wrong to used your children in this situation,I'm such a bad Mom.
But I can't help it,I need to do this to make sure my family is...
When I entered the room...I saw Him giving my children a space to be near at their father's side.
My kids rush to their father side happily greeting cuddling,a small smile form my lips,well at least He know His place.
Slowly but surely I went to my husband side and kiss him on the lips.
My husband stunned in shock, while his focused is in the man standing at my back.
I know that man is boiling at jealousy at this moment,I can feel it.
Ha...He deserved it.
He started it. When he kiss my husband in front of me...in front of me...?the nerve of him to do that act.
I can't be guilty. He is my husband. I am his wife. We have kids,we are family.
Legally he is mine.
My thought was cut off when I heard my daughter...

"Daddy...I love you..."

"I love you.....too...."

Yeah...that's it...I surely made up my mind,I don't care if I became a bad person here,but I won't defiantly won't let my family fall apart that is a PROMISE.

↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔

AlphaHell/Morgan p.o.v:

"LET HER GO..."

that voice... Ohhh...that voice,before I knew what happened...I...I felt spark Rushing my inside...I kissing Him I actually kissing Him..how???
Well I don't give a d×nm ,all I know is I am in heaven,while kissing him hungrily ,and it double when he return my kiss.
Our moment cut out when we heard a loud bang.

"What did you do!?!?!"

He shouted questioning me,hurt flashes in my face when he push me away.
I blink a couple of times before I crushed hugging him tightly, like I never let him go. The thought of him going away break my heart,I shamelessly cry in his shoulder.

"Kissing you silly,(sob)I thought I lost you(sob)you never wake up almost two weeks. But now,your finally awake I'll never ever let you go again no matter what it takes."

I starred him straight to the eyes I want him to see and feel all my emotions that flowing in me,
Me and Him just the two of us.
And our little moment were cut off when suddenly the door bursts widely open and his children rushing coming inside, I make a step back to give them some space,when I did that I saw his b!+ch,I mean his wife entered the room.
She form a small smile when she see me standing aside,
I don't like her smile,it give me a creep, and it added when she slowly walking to my mate side.
My heart almost stop beating, when I saw her kissing my mate,
I felt angered jealous boiling inside me, and my wolf not helping me,he want to go out and rip that b!+CH head out of her body.
I need to run...away from here before I do something that I will regret later.

=it's this what he feel 10y/ago when I claimed someone... Oh my I totally cked up.=

=yeah...right you totally f×ck up,messed up..YOU! NEED! TO! FIX! IT! BRING!BACK!MY!MATE.!!!=

my wolf shouted at me.

=ohhh...shut!up!you are not the only one who wants him back. I do I really want him back. Beside his mine from the start and I will make sure I win him back in the end=

I mind link him I am to focused in my own self pity...

"It's looks like your in trouble..."

Someone spoke to me I snapped at the figure before I change in my human form,all butt naked.

"Ohh...it's you....your back."

Who?who is back???

Again thank for the time to read the story...😁😁😁
Nov-13-2017