the Plan

AlphaHell/Morgan POV:

"Ohhh....it's you..... Your back."

He just smirk at me,handed me a clothes, when I'm done putting it on we both back to the pack house.what happened to me?I did not noticed him at all.

"So.....how long have you been here...?"

I voice out my thought. He just starred for a couple of second then he burst out of laughter.
This guy really testing my patience.

"What....????"

I snap at him,he just put his two hands up in the air like act of surrendered.

"Look...it's just...no offense Alpha,it's there no one in your pack mind link you about my arrival?"

He ask me with a humor in his voice.I face palm myself. Of course my beta told me earlier,how can I forget that?I ask myself.

"Well I'm not surprised it is about your mate thing....,"

He just simply answer my thought, whattt???

"Dude,don't be surprise. All of your emotions written in your face it is easy to read."

"My ass..."

I whisper to myself,again he just starred at me with evil smile playing in his lips.

"Thanks for the offer, but I have a mate to take care of."

My eyes turn 3times bigger in his statement, this man...really pissed me off.

"Look,your lucky I need your help or else...."

"Cut it Alpha...don't forget that I am Alpha also. Beside I'm here for my mate and nothing else.."

"Good...the sooner the better,just take your mate and leave my territory."

"Ohh...I really love to do that,but I don't think it is the right time. I don't want to be a villian in my mates life. So I suggest we need to make a plan so everything will be smooth,and I can take what rightfully mine,and you can take your simple as that."