first born

"I call this meeting to discussed a further issue about the heir of this pack."

Alpha Morgan was cut off by Sapphire

"Of course honey that's why we are all here to talk about our son."

Sapphire said wearing a victory smiled in her beautiful face.
Morgan didn't like the interfere of Sapphire but he didn't pay attention of that.

"Our child... Jade Claude Hell.
Indeed he is Our child,but like i said we all here to discussed the next Alpha of this pack."

"I...i...don't understand? My son,our Son is the next Alpha of this pack,he is to be your heir."

"Elders Council,according to our law the first born has every right to inherit the title,m i right?"

"Yes...that is the law."

The elders answer Morgan

"So what are you saying? Our Son is you're first born. Make it officially now,its just simple right ,so everyone knows who will be the next Alpha."

Sapphires voiced now is warily,the confidence is not there anymore.
Morgan just nod to her and open the mind linked to every pack members.

"I Alpha Morgan Claude Hell of Heaven Hell's Pack officially declared My first born Son
.
.
Donnie Moon Zetineb Hell
to be the next Alpha of
Heaven Hell's Pack."

Alpha Morgan used his powerful alpha voiced. So everyone knows how seriously he is.
All the people in the closed door meeting was shocked of what Morgan declared,then the commotion started when Sapphire hysterically object of what Morgan declared

"No! No! No! He is Not You're Son!!!! He is you're mates son,
How can you give that bastard you're title!!!.."

Before Sapphire finish of whatever she said,she was choking to death by Morgan

"Another word from you're filthy mouth you whore and i rip you're head out of you're body.
Listen well Doom is My first born.
And no one will object that.
Understand.?"

Morgan said still holding Sapphire's neck,Sapphire can't answer him because of how tight Morgan gripping her neck.
All the people in the room silently watching what will happen next.

"Answer me!!!!"

Morgan yelled angrily when Sapphire didn't talk.
His beta Cris speak

"Alpha you're hold to her is too tight ,i think that's why she cannot answer you."

Morgan blankly looked to his beta then back his attention to Sapphire, who still struggling to his grip. Then without a word he dropped Sapphire on the floor.

"Now do you answer me Gold?."

Sapphire look up him with hatred in her eyes but nod eventually, Morgan back to his seat. And his beta give everyone a document.

"Gentleman i am not good at explaining so i brought you everyone a document showing a result about my two sons birth. Everything that you want to know about my two sons is in there."

Everyone started reading the documents. While Sapphire act to leave the room

"Gold you can leave the pack. But Jade will stay here."

"What you can be serious?. I'll take Jade back with me."

"For what,? So you can use him against me. Gold we know each other very well. i will not tolerate that to happened. And beside i investigate his past and i am not happy of what i learned, do you want me to remind you of what you did to him,in front of everyone's here."

Morgan ask Sapphire who is now paled as a white paper.

"Fine you can have him."

She said with an attitudes, then she leave the room with a glint of evil in her eyes.