Revealed

Don POV:

My wife shouted to them,i zoned out a little before it click me what's going on.

"Hun...stop it."

"What!?!?! Can't you see their planning something behind our back!"

"I know...let's talk that later. Uhm... Alpha Hell thanks for your time,we will go ahead."

↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔

Timeskip:
Don POV:

At our assigned room ,while I was relaxing myself laying our bed my wife chatting none stop,and pacing around the room.

"What. Is. Your. Problem??? I told you many times that their planning something, and look at you,relaxing yourself like it was nothing...."

I just rolled my eyes at her rambling,really my wife has a very wild imagination.

"I did not do anything cause I know there's no point to do so. Let's face it. Where here at their territory,.... You knew about werewolf mate thing right????."

I told her,just like what I did,she just rolled her eyes at me,and climbed on top of bed,laying beside me.

"So what????"

"Werewolves, our kind are very possessive and territorial to their MATES,specially they are much more possessive to their Luna."

"That's not our business."

"It is.... Were their Luna."

"Donald!!!!!!"

"They just did what they did to least the commotion roaming around the pack,the pack know about us,about the situations we are in."