Multiple Personalities disorder???

Morgan POV:

All of us were shocked in sudden movements of my mate,after that we try to stop him,even alphaSinister give a hand to stop him,but damn he was strong,we can't release his grips in Sapphires neck,then suddenly he stop and we all look down to see his daughter embracing him,while repeatedly calling his name.
He just dropped Sapphire like a trashed and pick up his daughter who giggling touching his face,they silently leaving the room tailings his wife and two sons.
I'm just going to followed them when one elder speak

"Alpha Hell we still in the middle of discussion."

"I don't care! Leave.!"

"Alpha Hell don't make it hard to all of us,you know very well you need to cooperate regarding this."

"Fine....well then,beta Cris and Gelo,be a handful escort our guest at a cabin in the east make sure they wont leave there without my permission."

"Alpha!!!!."

"What?!?i do what you want,we will discussed this at My Time.
So i need a break and have a nice rest."

I told them in stern voiced.
But Sapphire fixings her composure ask

"What about you're son?!?!."

"Fine,i'll take him in,but you... NO."

"No!!!you can't take him away from me!!!."

"Look i don't have time for you're drama... Cris,Gelo escort our guest. And bring MY SON in my room."

Then i hurriedly leave them and followed my mate,who now acting strange.
I find them in Aci's room,all of them are gathered together including Alpha Sinister who leaning on wall.

"What happened?."

I ask them,my mate look at me still cuddling in his lap his sleeping daughter, his eyes are different,

*Dona.....*

My wolf yelled fight for dominance to our shared body but i hold him,

*shut up horny dog,don't interrupted us.*

I growl in him through mind linked.

*fine ....just for NOW. .*

he barked at me.

"Dona.?.what happened to Don ?."

"He's still asleep."

"Still?.? Why did you do that?."

"You...accused me?."

"Then... How Don did that?."

"You accused him.?"

"Look i'm just asking. I didn't accused both of you."

She tilted his head to her wife directions,his wife approach him and picked up their sleeping daughter,and sit beside him..
I need so much will power to hold my wolf and myself not yanking his wife away from him.
And i guess i am not the only one who get jealous, Alpha Sinister was jealous as much as i am.
The good thing is they are already marked by us.

"We did not do anything....
It was HIM."

my jealousy washed by confused when he said that.

"Him?.?.?what do you mean?."

"If i am not mistaken in human language it's called MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDERS."

"WHAT?!?!?!."

i was shock and yelled to them, all were flinch in my yelled,their daughter sudden awake and started to cry,well that's my fault.
They all glaring at me,while hush hush their daughter to go back to sleep.

"You don't need to shout,you scaring my children's here."

He angrily said at me,i need to calm myself, i deeply inhaled and exhaled.

"Can you please explained it clearly.?"

I try myself to calm down,
He just look at his wife,then tilted his head to my directions.

"I first know his existence at you're 20th birthday."

He starred at me without emotions,it was confusing at my part....then it hit me hard the sudden confirmation at my head,
I became paled like a snow,my eyes got bigger and wider.
I was scared to ask her,but i need to.

"Did..????? I.... Do.... That????"

Well thanks to everyone who read this......