at age 16

"So birthday boy, ready to find you're mate?."

Soon to be beta Chris ask his soon to be Alpha Morgan Hell.
Who just smirks at him.

"Fifty fifty."

"???????"

"I mean. Of course i want to know who she is..what she looks like.
But at the same time,i think i am not ready to any kind of commitments,
I am not tired of enjoying my life."

"You mean being a man-whore."

A blonde curly hair with luscious body girl appeared, and seated to soon to be alpha's lap.

"Queen...."

"Hey...big boy...i'm just here to claims what is mine."

She said seductively, while shamelessly grinding herself to him in front of their friends with a smirks at their face.

"You know you can't do that.
Soon a couple hours from now i will find my mate."

"How many times i told you i am you're mate,you're Luna.
There no reason to find me.
I am here in front of you."

She said while kissing his neck.
Morgan just rolled his eyes,and smirks to everyone in the living room.
He did banged her anytime, anywhere, even in front of other shamelessly a couple of times. And she was game for that.
But today he was not in the mood to play with her.
His focused was preoccupied by his so called mate.

"Queen you're wolf didn't recognized me as her mate. Two months ago,remembered?"

"No...my wolf is just immature. Yeah she just immature.
I think she just waited you're wolf to matured and recognized her as his mate."

She said with nonsense, she really crazy over me.

*or being my Luna.*

My wolf Hell mocked at me through mind link.
I just smirks at him,then suddenly we all snap at the front door direction when it open wide and entered a chubby kid carrying a groceries bag both in his hands. Yes a kid caused he did not change after 4years.He still look like a 10 year old chubby kid.

"Why are you late?"

A middle age women's rush to his side. The kid try to explain but cut of.

"No need to explain, just followed me."

The kid followed behind the women still carrying the groceries bag.
But before he disappear, Queen shouted at him.

"Hey! Omega bring us drink here."

The Omega kid pause for a moment, and nod to our directions. And then we all chatting again with nonsense.
But Morgan mind still occupied by a certain Omega,
That Omega
That little kid
Is....his secret friend.

flashbacks:

4 years ago. Morgan saw a chubby kid who starred at a dark sky.

"Hey..."

I called him,he look at my direction and smile at me,
The bruises that he have this morning is still visible in his cute chubby face. That make me and my wolf growl. How can anyone hit this cute little boy.
His face is round like a moon in a cute way.
He has baby fat everywhere in his petite body.
He is different among my others friend's.
Maybe that's why i am very protective to him, caused his look like a little pup,a little brother that i don't have.

"Hey...Morg.."

He greeted shyly to me,i smiled back to him and seated beside him. We did not talk for a couple of minute.

"It was peaceful. I hope it always like this."

"Don't worry, it will."

"Morg, promise me you will protect the peacefulness of our pack. So no one will get hurt."

"Of course, i will be a strong and great Alpha, and i will protect this pack specially you."

"You can't be strong by you're own, you need everyone's help to lead to be strong."

"May you remind me of how old are you,sir?."

Morgan joke,but the Omega did not smile,more pain will see in his face.

"Thank you for everything, but i need an assurance, i need a strong Alpha to protect the whole pack, i don't want to..."

"Don...."

"After the rogue attacks that takes my family away from me, i thought i'll be alone, but i was wrong, you are the first person who hugged me,who protect me beside my family. That's why i am very grateful to you.
Morg you need them,don't divide the pack over me."

"I don't understand."

"Every time you protect me,every time you sided with me,every time you choose me, Morg you divided you're pack without knowing it.
Pleased let's stop being friend."

...............................................................................thanks........................ For you're time...................