Chapter 5: Phase Four

"According to my internet stalking, Lee should be arriving at this pub around 7:30." Maya said checking her watch repeatedly. "Ugh, do I really have to do this? It makes me feel like I'm cheating on Joe!" Nia complained "shut up and do it. Remember, you owe me. Look there he is get out, we're gonna head over to the spot. You know what your doing right?" Maya asked "yes, seduce him, bring him to the spot then you and Joe take it from there blah blah blah." Nia hopped out the truck and took her sweet time walking to the pub. Maya turned the truck into the spot they picked previously and waited. "hey I'm getting bored sitting in the back by myself." Joe had gotten out of the back and came up to the drivers side window that was rolled down. "Oh well, that's what you have a phone for." Maya sassed "oh come on, that gets boring after a while." "Just get your ass back there, Nia should be back with Lee in a few moments." Maya shouted quietly "but my phone's dead!" "Then take mine and shut up!" Maya handed Joe her phone "you got games on here?" Joe asked "Find out yourself! Now get your ass back in the back!" Maya somewhat shouted and Joe complied with her request and went in the back. She pulled a pack of cigarettes and a lighter out of her bag and lit up. She had sat there for about 10 more minutes before Joe came up to the drivers side window "Nia texted, it's on. And why does it smell like cigarettes?" Joe asked scrunching his nose "one, gimmie my phone, two get your ass back in the back and three I don't smell shit." Joe gave her her phone "are you nose blind or something? The smell is very strong." "I might be, but I'm not too nose blind to smell your bullshit now get you ass back there she's coming!" Joe decided it wasn't worth arguing over and just got in the back leaving Maya by her lonesome. She smiled to herself and got out of the truck then stood right at the end of the alley in which they were parked. She heard footsteps and Nia's voice. They were talking about something that we really don't need to write down, but when the voices got closer Joe came out of the back of the truck and stood next to Maya. They listened until the voices were right there and came out of the alley "Well, well, well. Look what we have here. Lee Malia." Maya said and stood behind Lee while Joe stood in front of him. "Who the fuck are you? Leave me alone." He tried to walk away, but Nia pulled him back "what the f-" Maya put a cloth over his nose then Joe picked him up and put him in the back of the truck. Nia and Maya closed the door to the back then hopped in the front, started up the truck and left. "Good job Nia." Maya said as she hopped on the freeway. "Ugh, that was one of the worst things I've been forced to do by you. Lee stinks and he's bad at flirting like it's not good to be short, fat and ugly but that's something he can't help but you don't have to stink and you don't have to be bad at flirting." Nia complained "oh come on he can't be that bad." Maya said turning onto the freeway "Yes he is! His idea of flirting is 'hey, I've got a penis' theres nothing romantic about that!" Maya started laughing and swerved a little "okay I need to stop talking and drive." They continued on the drive and finally got to their neighborhood. "Hey Nia? Do you see the heighbhor staring at us?" I asked before we got out the truck. "I sure do. We gottal either wait till She stops to bring Lee in or kill her." Nia said "I've got an idea." They went out to the back and opened it to see Joe just chillin and Lee on the floor passed out "Okay Joe, we have to do this a little differently. The nosey bitch ass mom jeans wearing ass skank across the street is looking at us. Take the pillow cushions off the couch and put Lee on it, then put them back on and bring him in. It'll just look as if you guys are moving in and nothing more." Maya explained "but this couch is heavy on its own, with this guy on it this shit is gonna be almost impossible to move!" Joe complained. "Ugh, your not gonna be carrying it alone, Nia and I will be helping." "Um, you mean you will be helping, I'm not lifting his heavy butt and the couch" Nia said "Then your not gonna live here and your gonna have to go back to live in your trash can. Unless you wanna go back I suggest you help." "Ugh. Fine and its not a trash can. Its a studio apartment." "Studio apartment, trash can. Same shit. Now get to lifting." Joe lifted one side of the couch and Maya lifted the other while Nia lifted the middle. They brought the couch to the nearly empty den and carried Lee down into the basement.

"Tell me why I'm not surprised." Jordan said watching us drag Lee into the basement. "Because I already told you I was going to bring all of you here." Maya retorted. She and Joe laid Lee on the second to last bed and tied him up. "I'll be back in a while with some food for all of ya." Maya said as she walked up the stairs behind Joe.

"Dude. Lee, get up!" Matt shouted kicking at Lee since he was right next to him. "Give it a rest Vegan, he's gonna be out for a while." Jordan said laying back down on his bed. "How can you just relax and let this crazy bitch kidnap us?" "There's nothing we can do about it right now so just chill out Vegan." Mat joined in "I can't believe you guys just want to give up like that!" "We've been here longer than you we know this kid is too smart to leave a way for us to get out. I mean look at this! Who actually thinks about soundproofing the entire place and boards up the windows from the outside." Jordan said "not to mention make it to where you can't get phone service or radio waves down here" Mat added. "I would! Now look, I have another plan." Matt started "dude last time she was ready with a fucking security guy in her house! Nobody does that shit! We can't get past that guy! She's bat shit crazy!" Jordan exclaimed "You know what, I think you've fallen in love with her and want to stay here with her. You as well Mat. I think you've both got Stockholm syndrome."

"God damn it!" Maya screamed as she slammed her hands on the table "He saw right through my entire plan! Now things aren't gonna work out right! Why did it have to be my husband that's so smart." "He didn't see through your plan. He just simply said they have Stockholm syndrome, it doesn't mean that's what he thinks your plan is." Nia responded "but it means he's close to finding out." "I've got an idea, move Matt into your bedroom so he won't talk to the others." Joe suggested "I never thought I'd say this but that's a good idea. I'm gonna go replace the doorknob and attach some restraints to the wall. Oh and  he's a fighter though so I'm gonna need help moving him." "I don't think that's such a good idea. The others are gonna think your raping him or something and then they'll like you less." Nia reasoned "Your right, but you have a degree in hypnotherapy. Do you see where I'm going with this?" "I'm not using my skills to hypnotize Matt into thinking he's in love with you." "Well good thing that's not what I was gonna ask you to do. I was gonna ask you to hypnotize the others into thinking he's crazy and I'm saving them." "How the hell are we gonna do that?" "Easy. Take them out one by one and perform the hypnosis." "Do you know how long that's gonna take?" "Yes, not that long. Now quit being lazy and let's do this!" "I have a bad feeling about this."

******************************************************************************************
I apologize for the tremendous amount of time it took for me to update this but hey, it's out.

Here's a random picture of Matt Kean😍😭💘

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
You Will Be Mine || ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें