Chapter 7: Tranquilizers and Beer

Jordan was approaching his young, mentally ill capturer with an empty beer bottle. Once Maya saw it she knew exactly what he was planning to do. He got closer and she grabbed the tranquilizer out of her pocket and just as Jordan raised the bottle Maya jumped up and tried to tranquilize him, but he moved before she could pierce his skin with the sharp tip. "You ruined everything Jordan! I had trusted you more than I trusted anybody down there." She cried holding onto the tranquilizer. "You're not well, you need help. Just let us go and we won't tell anybody what happened here. We'll even make up an excuse for our absence, and you'll get off scott free." Jordan tried to reason. "I can't do that my darling. You guys belong to me now. You're MINE AND ONLY MINE!" She screamed and started running toward Jordan with the tranquilizer held up. Jordan dropped the beer bottle on the floor, which made it burst into pieces, and bolted for the door. "You can't escape. This home is impenetrable." Maya said as Jordan got to the door realizing the double sided lock, and pad lock on the door. "You really hurt me Jordan. I've been nothing but kind to you and the others. Do you see the trouble that you've put me through. I'm hurt, I'm really hurt. All this time I thought you trusted me." She cried as she came closer to him "I never meant to hurt you Jordan and I don't want to hurt you, but you've left me no choice." Maya said and plunged the tranquilizer into a visible vein on his neck. "I'm sorry." Was all he could say before he gave into unconsciousness. She picked up his body and brought him downstairs into the basement but she stopped dead in her tracks. Joe was in Jordans place and Matt was missing. "Oh fuck, no. Mat, Lee, where is Matt." She said anger took over at this moment. Then she realized Mat and Lee sleep and Joe had the only spare key to the basement and to the front door. She placed Jordan carefully on Matt's bed and quickly undid Joe's restraints "Put Jordans restraints on. I have something to deal with." Maya said. "You're not gonna ask what happened?" "I don't wanna know." She grabbed another tranquilizer out and put her keys in the secret compartment in the stairs then ran upstairs and walked around quietly she peeked at the door. It wasn't unlocked she sighed in relief and went to the kitchen, where the back door was located, but didn't see Matt. She scanned her surroundings and listened. Upstairs. She heard footsteps upstairs and ran quietly upstairs. There he was. He was in her room, looking through her stuff. "The keys aren't there." She said walking into her room and locking the combination lock on the door behind her. "Stay away from me you psychopathic piece of shit!" Matt exclaimed, scared as he had no plan of action. "That's not a very nice thing to say buttercup." She said walking closer to him. "I'm warning you!" He shouted, bluffing. "What are you gonna do?" She asked slowly getting closer to him. "I will beat the shit out of you." He said, at this point she was standing in front of him "Do it. You won't escape though." She laughed. Then she tackled him on the floor and plunged the tranquilizer into his arm. He stopped struggling after a few seconds and Maya got off of him. She looked at his unconscious figure and knelt down to his body and placed her hand on his cheek. No reaction. Then she got up to unlock the door and Matt opened one eye he saw her putting in the combination he watched carefully 20 10 5 then he got up quietly and Maya turned around quickly locking the lock back "I thought you were unconscious." She said quietly but loud enough for Matt to hear. "I'm immune to tranquilizers." He said which was a complete lie, she just didn't inject it right. "I see." She said and walked closer to him. "I'm warning you. Don't come closer." He said realizing her attack pattern. "Or else what?" She asked before Matt kicked her in the legs making her fall over, but she jumped back up. "Didn't you mother tell you not to hit a lady?" She asked. "Yea, but they never said anything about deranged psychopathic kidnappers." He said. She tried to tackle him but he grabbed her wrists and threw her to the ground, which she was not expecting, again she jumped up and tried to punch Matt, but he quickly moved out the way and pushed her back. She flew back and hit her head on the end of her nightstand she landed on the ground and a pool of blood started to form around her head. "Holy shit. I killed her." He said in shock, but he didn't have time to check on her as he didn't want to know if she was alive or not. He ran downstairs to the basement and Joe, again was tied up to the bed, unconscious and Mat was pretending to sleep. "Mat, Lee, wake up it's me." He said, Lee and Mat opened their eyes and removed the restraints that they falsely put on. "How did you get away." Lee asked "I-I think I killed her." Matt said realizing how bad that was. "Better her than you." Mat said getting out the bed. "What's wrong with Jordan?" He asked shaking him. "I think she tranquilized him." Lee said coming toward him. "Lets go dude." Lee said "we can't leave her body here." Matt said. "Yes, we can and we will." Mat said picking up Jordan's body. "No, we can't. My skin is under her fingernails. If they find her, I'm going to jail." He said "No you're not, now let's go." Mat said. "There's a pad lock on the door. How are we gonna get out?" Matt asked. "I saw her put her keys in this compartment." Lee said opening some drawer in the stairs, sure enough her keys were in there. "Ayyyy, those are my car keys." Mat said in realization that they could take his car. They all went up the stairs, out of the basement. Lee fumbled with the keys until he found the right one for the door. Open. The door was open and the boys saw actual sun light for the first time in a while, well except for Lee since he had only been there for a day or two. Mat looked around. He didn't see his car "dude, where's my car." Mat asked and Lee chuckled at the reference. "Maybe. Just maybe it's in the garage dumb ass." Matt said jokingly the guys all went to the garage and Lee opened it. He saw Mats car and another which he was assuming was their young capturer's car. Mat put Jordan in the back seat and Lee got in the back seat as well. "Come on Matt." Mat said "hold on." He said and went back in the house. As he walked in, the door slammed behind him. It was Nia. "You're not gonna leave. I've broken too many nails trying to help catch you all and WILL NOT BE FOR NOTHING!" She shouted.
-
-
-
-
-
kutiedai seriously, it took me from 8:28am to 9:30 to finish this. You have no excuse 5WOH needs to be updated.