Chapter 6: An Unexpected Turn

We left off with our wonderful captures coming up with a solution to the problem at hand. Maya walked down into the basement followed my Joe. "Oh Jordan darling?!" Maya said in a loving voice "I need you upstairs for a moment if you don't mind." She smiled sweetly before Jordan could respond Matt spoke up "What are you gonna do to him? Rape him? Or some other dispicable psychotic shit?" "Matt, my sweetheart. What kind of person do you think I am?! I would never do anything to hurt my darling Jordan!" Maya hugged Jordan "Kidnapping him is fucking hurting him! Jordan why are you not saying anything?!" Matt shouted but Jordan gave no response. "Dude! Don't tell me y-" "Look Vegan! I'm tired of hearing you complain about being here! None of us really want to be here, no offense Maya, but you don't hear us complaining all day about how we need to escape! Yes, we need to escape but you don't need to mention it every 15 seconds!" Matt stayed quiet and just looked at Jordan "Well, it hurts to know you want to leave me. Anyway we're going to take you upstairs for a little." They thought they were so smart. He thought she wouldn't notice he thought she didn't see him. Well, I got news for you Mr Jordan. She saw that wink and knew you had an alternative motive. The restraints were removed from Jordan's wrists and Maya put them in her pocket, then he was brought upstairs. "So, Jordan darling, what is this alternative motive you have." Maya asked sweetly "alternative motive? What do you mean?" Jordan played clueless "You and I both know exactly what I'm talking about. I brought you all here without causing attention to myself. I'm not stupid and I sure as hell ain't blind. That little wink you gave Matt, I saw that. Now lay down here." Maya said gesturing to the table. "What are you gonna do?" Jordan asked "That's for me to know and you to find out. Now get on the damn table." Maya said in a booming voice. Jordan's expression dropped into one of shock, for Maya has never used her loud booming voice in front of the guys. "Oop, my apologies puddin. I kinda lost my temper. Please, can you get on the table." Maya said with that sweet voice the guys have come to know and despise. Jordan got on the table hesitantly, and Nia came into the room. "I'm required by law to tell you exactly what I'm going to do to you, but I'll just put it in terms you won't understand okay?" Nia said and put her few instruments on the table. "I'm going to be putting you in a state of consciousness where you're very open to suggestion. That's the basics, now please relax." Nia pushed Jordan's upper body onto the table. "I'll be right back. Take care of my darling Jordan!" Maya blew Jordan a kiss and closed the door. Maya went back downstairs "okay my darlings, I need you opinion, should I bring Oli here tonight or tomorrow night?" She asked sitting next to Matt. "Never! What is your problem?! Do you not have any friends or something?! Why are you doing this!?." Matt shouted kicking in his restraints Maya again lost her temper and gripped Matt's face, hard, and yelled at him "God damn it Matt! Stop asking so many fucking questions! For the record I do have friends, I don't have any problems, and I'm doing this because I love you all!" She held onto his face longer then she realized what she was doing and let go. "I-I'm sorry. You made me lose my temper sugar cookie." Matt just looked at Maya with fear. She started to cry. "Please, don't cry." Matt said thinking up a plan at that very moment. "I'm sorry Matt, I didn't mean to come off as a crazy lady that just kidnaps people to try and make their lives hell." She cried unaware of the presence behind her. Suddenly Matt started to feel like he misjudged his young capturer, like she had a mental disorder, he started to signal Jordan to stop what he was about to do, but Maya felt his heavy breathing behind her before he could do anything. She quickly got up and tackled him onto Matt's bed grabbing the restraints from her pocket and putting them on Jordan. "How did you get away from Joe?" She asked in confusion as she walked Jordan to his bed and put his restraints back on him tighter than they were before. She went up stairs not forgetting to lock the door behind her. She went up to the room where she left Jordan. Nia was laying on the floor unconscious and Joe was nowhere to be found. She went up to her unconscious best friend and tried to shake her awake she didn't wake up so she picked her up and put her on the table that was in the room then grabbed the tranquilizer off the floor "JOE WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!" Maya shouted as she ran out the room. No response. "JOE QUIT FUCKING AROUND WHERE ARE YOU?!" She shouted "WHERE?!" She slid down the wall she was leaning against and started screaming "THIS IS ALL WRONG! All wrong... This wasn't part of the plan." She whispered then she saw movement out the corner of her eye but didn't make it obvious that she saw. It was Jordan walking out coming toward her. His restraints were off, but still connected to his left wrist. She pretended to be crying, she was looking at him through the corner of her eye and she noticed what he had in his hand.....
-
-
-
-
Okay now you can update 5WOH kutiedai