Chapter 8: Kidnapher

"Who the hell are you?" Matt asked "I'm Nunya." Nia said "Nunya?" "Nun ya damn business. Surrender now or face my fury!" Nia said intimidatingly. Matt was struggling to hold back a laugh as Nia was 5'4 and about 130 pounds, which is much smaller than his 6'1 slender figure. "What the hell are you laughing at!?" Nia yelled. Matt ignored her and went toward the stairs. Nia was annoyed and started to run toward Matt with the intention of grabbing him and pulling him to the ground, but Matt heard her footsteps and moved out the way, bolting for the stairs. He turned into the room he left his unconscious kidnapper and picked up the body. She didn't seem to be breathing. Nia was waiting for Matt at the bottom of the stairs. "Get out of my bloody way." Matt said from the top of the stairs "What the hell are you doing with my best friend?!" Nia shouted at Matt "Nunya." He said in mockery taking the glass vase from the desk in the hall and throwing it at the wall next to Nia. The vase busted and one of the shards hit Nia in the cheek, causing a long, but not very deep gash. Matt ran down the stairs and got passed the girl crying in pain. The door however was locked. Matt looked around for the key, and found it in a bowl with candy in it. He unlocked the door with his free hand and opened it as he walked out the door he felt a hand on his shoulder he turned back and saw Joe. Matt ran to the car with the guys and got in the passengers side with a dead body in his hands "DRIVE DUDE! DRIVE!" Matt shouted locking the door. Joe was trying to open the passengers door "I know you didn't just bring this crazy bitches dead body with you." Mat said in anger "I couldn't leave her there, like I said my skin is under her fingernails I would go to jail." He said "Just pull over when we get to some place where nobody can see us and I'll put her body in the trunk." Matt said "I can't believe you Matt." Lee said "What was I supposed to do?!" Matt said losing his temper "Leave her ass there! She kidnapped us, you defended yourself!" Lee exclaimed "Self defense laws don't involve murder!" Matt retorted. Mat pulled into the back parking lot of a hardware store which had no cars in it as it was 6 in the morning. Matt got out the car and put Maya's body into the trunk and just as he was gonna close it, another car pulled into the lot which made Matt slam the trunk and get back in the car. They sped off back to the main road to a stop light. Lee looked out the window and saw Nia looking back at him in the car next to them. "DUDE DRIVE FUCKING DRIVE!" He shouted to Mat who was driving, Mat didn't question him and did as he was told and ran the red light followed by the pink BMW sports car. "That crazy bitches accomplices are following us!" Lee panicked. "Dude, chill. I know some back roads, we'll loose them there." Mat said turning onto a road none of them knew he looked out his rear view mirror and saw the pink BMW. "Time for the fun to begin." Mat said and sped down the street making a left turn then a right a left and a right halfway down. The BMW was still there, not as close behind, but still there. Mat went even quicker made a right left another left then pulled into somebody's driveway and stopped the car. The pink BMW came around the corner a few seconds later, and sped past them, then Mat started the car again and peeled off the same way they came, back onto the main road.

"UGH JOE! THEY GOT AWAY!" Nia shouted throwing a tantrum "We'll find them, we know where they live." Joe said still trying to find his way out the small neighborhood the guys led them to. "We only know where Matt and Mat live, and I'm sure they wouldn't bring Maya to either of their houses either because they don't have basements. Come on Joe, get with the program." Nia said "Then where would they take her?" Joe asked "I have no idea, but I think this is their payback."