Epilogue

I still remember the fight like it was yesterday. I still bear a scar that goes from the bottom of my ear to my neck. But it's the last I'll ever receive.

I thought I knew what pain was. But I was so wrong. Nothing hurts more than childbirth.

I look to my new born daughter who was just put into my arms almost an hour ago.

"Mommy mommy! I wanna see
Arabella!" My five year old Roland yells when he enters with his father.

He smiles his big goofy smile at me. We mated a year after the fight. Then four years after we had Roland. The future alpha.

I look down into auroras eyes that match Asher's. And I worry for her future.

She'll be dark.

We have to teach her to be kind. And not let her wolf be the boss of her.

Justin comes in with his little boy Braxton. Who's a couple months younger than Roland. He has justins blonde hair and gales brown eyes. His mother is a surrogate.

Justin smiles brightly at me as does gale.

"Let's hope this one isn't as much as an attention seeker as her mother" Justin laughs.

My mother. Unfortunately can't be here. Her and Paul-who are now styling some gray hair- are taking a trip around the world.

" mommy. Is Arabella gonna be an alpha too?" Roland asks.

"No. But she will act like one. She's your sister. So she might as well be." Asher answers for me.

"Oh" he says. "Why is she bald?" He asks

"She's not you see the thin black hairs? She'll have hair just like your mom does" Asher tells him.

"Will she be as pretty as mommy is?"

"I'm sure she will" Asher says smiles at me. Then pecking my lips. Making Roland let out a 'eww'

And I lived happily ever after

My next book will be call 'being evil' it'll be about Arabella trying to stay good, although the darkness pushes at her mind. She meets a boy in school. Who isn't a werewolf. But something dark as her.

Will he bring out the darkness

Or help keep it contained.

*this book will not be published for awhile. Once it is. I'll tell you all! Thanks for reading I hope you liked it!*