Male! Gogo Tomago x Reader Part 2: A Date?

(A/n) Welp... this took a really long time. I apologize. Since I can only update my stories via Chromebook (for school) and I had a difficult time doing on phone, it took longer than I had planned. I will really try to update sooner from now on.

"So you liked the lab?" Hiro asks. "Yes, I told you, I really liked it." "Did you like the lab or did you like him?" Hiro asks as you enter the Lucky Cat Cafe. "HIro, can you not?" "I can but I don't know if I want to." "Ugh" "What's wrong (Y/n)? Afraid Aunt Cass finds out?" "Finds out about what?" Speaking of your aunt. "Nothing aunty, nothing." you say as you give her a hug and turn to glare at Hiro. He sticks his tongue out at you and you do the same. "Well dearies go wash up for dinner." "Yes Aunt Cass." You and Hiro say simultaneously as you run up stairs. "(Y/n), I have to go back to the lab to get some thing. Will you come with me?" "No. I don't think I can. I have stuff to do." "What other things would you do besides sleep, eat and go on the internet. Besides, Gogo will be there." You turn to him, trying to hide your interest. "Just because you say Gogo will be there does not mean that I will change my mind about going." you lie. "Come on (Y/n). I don't want to go alone. Please?" he says giving you his signature puppy eyes. "Ugh fine." you say. "But don't think that I'm doing it because Gogo is there." "Mhmm sure." You roll your eyes. "Come on Hiro, food awaits."

After eating and washing the dishes you and your brother head towards your bedrooms. "Hiro at what time are we leaving tomorrow?" You ask your brother. "At around 3." He smirks, "Why? Are you eager to see Gogo again?" He asks while making kissy faces. You glare at him, "Hiro. please stop it. I am just asking so that I know what time to wake up and make myself look presentable." "Oh sure. And perhaps the reason why you would like to know is so that you have time to make yourself look much prettier." "Hiro stop. I'm tired I want to go to sleep." You close the door, but you can still hear him say, "And dream of Gogo?" "HIRO!" you yell behind a closed door.

~ The Next Day~

As you and Hiro paced towards the entrance of the lab, you couldn't help but feel nervous. Of course it wasn't the first time you had a crush or you talked to one of your crushes, so why were you feeling this way? Whatever the reason was, those butterflies that you felt in your tummy had to leave before you saw Gogo. You entered the lab and see students rushing around trying to find the right pieces and chemicals for their experiments and creations. You instantly search for Gogo but try to hide it from your Hiro. When you do find him, you see that he was already looking in your direction. You turn away thinking, Surely he was not staring at me right? You let a few moments go by and look again. He is still staring and making his way over towards you. Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! You panic, who wouldn't? You try to pretend like you don't notice. But Hiro sees him. He smiles at your expressions, "Stay here (Y/n) I have to -um- see if Wasabi has anything for me to do." "Hiro I swear you better not leave me here by m- ." but he's already gone. "Grrr! I'm going to kill him." Gogo speaks up startling you "Kill who?" You gasp, "Gogo! You scared me!" He laughs, "I'm sorry, but seriously who are you going to kill?" "It's " you start to reply as you look over to see your "special" brother looking at Gogo and you with a slight smile on his face. " no one."

"So... how is your bike coming along?" you decide to ask, since there was nothing else to talk about. He frowns "Horrible actually. I can't find the reason why it's going slower than I would like it to." "Maybe the reason why it's going so slow is because of the way you are driving it. Sometimes if you drive it a certain way it can go at a different speed level than other times." "I never considered that, thanks for the tip." he smiles. Dam, that smile just made you like him even more. Oh God, he's hot. "So, (Y/n) I was thinking if you would like to hang out with me tomorrow, you know, outside of the lab " he starts to say, but of course your inner self was already panicking. *gasps* He's asking you out Me say yes, say yes!

" maybe at my place." he finishes not wanting you to get the wrong idea, "Sure... wait, where?" You said with a horrified expression. Yep you got the wrong idea. Your reaction must have been pretty funny because Gogo was laughing pretty hard. You blush Gosh Me why did you have to think like that. "Stop laughing Gogo it's not funny!" you exclaim turning away from the almost dying purple haired boy. "You're so cute (Y/n), I'm sorry for laughing." he chuckles "But do you accept my offer?" he says more seriously now. You blush, again. "I would love to" He smiles widely, "So it's a date?" "Yeah."

After you finish talking and swap numbers, Hiro walks back to you. "Are you ready to go?" "Sure, bye, Gogo. See you tomorrow?" "Of course I'll pick you up at around... Four-ish?" "Four-ish sounds great." you say with a smile as you walk out with your brother.

As soon as you exit the lab Hiro starts to ask you with questions. "What was that!? Are you two dating!? " he all but screams. "Hiro, weren't you pestering me about my crush on Gogo? You played matchmaker and left me alone with him. We talked and it turns out we're going on a date tomorrow, so I really hope you don't start to give me a lecture about relationships because we aren't even that far yet." "Yes I admit it I was teasing you about your crush but I didn't think it would escalate quickly. Y-you met him yesterday." he stammers. Is he afraid that his sister is going to not pay attention to him anymore? "You met him before Tadashi died. Obviously they were great friends and Gogo has to be a great guy in order for Dashi to have included him in his circle of friends."

"(Y/n) I'm not saying G-man isn't a great guy. I'm just saying that things are going too fast. Maybe you two should slow down." Hiro states. You roll your eyes. "Hiro it's not like we're getting married tomorrow. We're just going to watch a movie. Stop being so paranoid." "Paranoid!?" he shouts. "I'm not being paranoid. I'm just looking out for you." he says sadly. You smile, "Hiro. I'll be fine. I know I just met him, but I promise I'll be careful and go slow." "Okay." he says while hugging you. "Where are you going to watch the movie anyway?" asks Hiro. "At his house..." You say walking away, not waiting for an answer, but you don't even have to look at him to know that he is dumbfounded because he can't believe that you were growing up. Yes you (Y/n) were growing up and going on a date with Gogo Tomago.