Don't worry . I am Alright.

Wooooow... Chapter three already in here...
Im really productif these day . hahaha
Actually im in my holiday so i have a lot of time , im about post it tomorrow but i really want end their sadness as fast as i can , maybe next chapter took a while .

.i hope you enjoy this guys.. 😁

.
.
.
.
.
Lets's begin...
.
.
.
.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Krrrringgg~ their classes were end.

Dayu take his laptop into his bag, and about going to leave . but he look at his back.

"Qing, i'll go first, i need to go to market to buy my thing" dayu say

"I can accompany you go there." Qing take his bag on his shoulders

"No need qing. Im not a kid. " dayu go closer to him

"Look at jessica, " dayu make qing look at her

"go there and ask her for you ride her home , she would be so happy and you can take her heart quicker , trust me " dayu say seriously .

"Ride her home? But i think i need something to buy too"

"Shut up you idiot. Just text me what you need , now get her! " dayu push qing to jessica , and dayu raise his hand and say good bye. Qing look at dayu untill his shadow gone..

Dayu go to market two days ago. He just want to make a room for qing and jessica .

okay dayu . you good at this. you do it so freaking right. Qing have to be with her . she is qing first crush . you need to help qing . you need to help my love to get his love.

Dayu try to keep his happy face.

Qing was never get interested with kind of "love thing" . he did all lover do with dayu (except skinship activity 😔) , watching movie, go to zoo, hang out , he will bring dayu for all his activity. They 've never get that close with others friends , when people asked are they doesn't have any others friend they'll answer they just born to be bestfriend and don't need more close friend ,

but its doesn't mean dayu & qing haven't others friend they have. But they just prefer doing a thing just both of them, and because dayu give all the thing qing need, so qing never looking for love thing. Qing and dayu never talk about love.

#its because they've already in love# 😂😁

time goes, qing meet jessica . he not fall for first sight. Jessica make qing move because at first jessica looks doesn't like qing at all and its challenge qing to get her.

Qing take jessica back home.

Qing feel uncomfortable when jessica keep touch his shoulders when he ride his car.

Qing really quiet . he even not talk to jessica first . he just focus on his ride.

"Qing, aren't you feel hungry? Can we stop there and eat some meal?" Jessica start talk.

"Hmmm... Tomorrow i'll spend my whole day with you, i need to go home now. It's okay?" Qing answer didn't satisfied jessica. Jessica frowned.

"Okay. Take me on time tomorrow okay."

" sure" qing smiled at her.

"Qing, i saw you kiss dayu cheek a while ago." Jessica finally asked he the thing which running in her head all day.