Secret

Hi guys. Im back here with chaper 5.... 😚😚😚

Hope you guys enjoy this part..

Im sorry for my bad grammar and word..
🙏🙏

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lets start!
.
.
.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Qing place his palm of hand at door. He hold his breath , his heart beating so fast, maybe it was the fastest beating heart qing ever feel. He can't move his body. Qing was freezing.

He heard dayu crying behind the door, but it's not what makes he hold his breath.

Dayu called qing name. Dayu screaming his name with crying.

For the first time in qing life ,

he heard dayu CONFESSION.

"QING. WANG QING. QINGGGGG... I LOVE YOU...... I LOVE YOU QING...... I LOVE YOUUUU.... I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART.... I LOVE YOU QING...... PLEASE.... LOOK AT MY LOVE TOO. I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU FOR 5 YEARS. NOW WHAT SHOULD I DO .... QINGG... I.... LOVE... I LOVE YOU QING. EVEN MORE THAN JESSICA!!!"

Dayu screaming with crying , he repeat "i love you " word .. Three words which is always he want to say everytime he meet qing, dayu never say those word with his mouth . NEVER. But today he can't hold it anymore he want to say all the thing in his mind and heart.

"Wang qing..... I can't commit my promises... I can't- i..... I can't happy for your happiness... It just too hard qing.... Im-... I feel like dying... I can't.... I ...."

Dayu hug his knees tight . he go off all his emotions. He crying even harder

Qing shoved his palm of hand at the door he place his forehead at door too. He stand with silence

"Qing...... I'm sorry... I love you... Forgive me qing.... I love you.... I can't stop my love for you....."

Qing felt like something squeezing his heart . He feel painful . He drop down his knees . he feel like someone choked his neck . qing can't breath. He burning with tears when he heard every words which is came out from dayu mouth..

Qing settled his position until dayu soothe his emotion and go upstairs to his bedroom..

Qing sat down and leaned his back to door, qing put his hand to his knees. Qing looked down and feel guilty.

"I am sorry dayu... "

Qing pulling his hair tight showing his depression.

"I did't know you ......."

"I didn't know that...."

"Love me "

Qing stand up and make a way to his car
. Qing drove his car fast. So fast .

You stupid jerk!. You ask dayu to watch your date with jessica hah? BASTARD!! you stabbed a knife into his heart you pulled it slowly and stab him again and over again. AND NEXT WHAT? YOU ASKED HIM TO HELP YOU MAKE A WORDS FOR JESSICA!! YOU ARE HEARTLESS QING!! YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!

qing hit his car steel hard. He really can't control his anger. He regret all the thing he did. He don't know dayu love him so much and for a long time ago , qing don't know dayu sacrifice his feeling for qing happiness . He hurt dayu everyday. He can't imagine what kind of pain dayu feel when he smiled after seeing jessica kissing him.