Follow Your Heart

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its already dark outside when rain stop, and now Dayu felt little bit worried about Qing, he know Qing can't stand with rains since child and today he drenched with rain almost 5 hours he must be freezing outside with this kind of temperature .

Dayu can't hold his worries anymore he walk towards window in his room and looking for Qing.

Dayu looking around the park downstairs but he couldn't find Qing, he know exactly Qing still in there a while a go he still heard Qing called his name , his worries become wild , suddenly he realize there is a wrist flounder near the terrace .

"NOOOO......"

please God tell me he is alright....

Dayu running downstairs so fast he open the door and found Qing lying in front of the door with dark lips and super cold body

"Jesus Christ!! Qing! Qing! Wang Qing w-what is.. Qinggg!!!"

Dayu got shocked when he saw Qing , Dayu hug him he can't hold his tears because of his mistake Qing being like this . Dayu lift Qing entered a room with all his strength and after that he called a doctor .

while waiting doctor come Dayu changed Qing wet clothes and cover him with warm blanket Dayu felt aches in his heart to see Qing lying down like that .

He hug Qing tight ,

"Qing im sorry.... Forgive me, because of my selfishness you be like this... "

Dayu place his face at Qing shoulders ,

After a while doctor came and checked him, and tell Dayu that Qing is alright he just caught a cold and he'll be alright after his fever go down .

Dayu thanked the doctor before he leave .

thank you God... You heard my prayer...

Dayu back to Qing side and hold qing hand all night till he fell a sleep.

02.00 AM

Qing felt the warmth at his hand he open his eyes and found Dayu hold his hand tight and sleep beside him from chair Dayu's head near Qing arm, Qing smiled.

thank you Dayu ... I'll never  ... never let you go...

Qing caressed Dayu's hand , Qing so happy maybe has Dayu beside him was happiest thing for him in his entire life ..

Sunshine touch Qing's handsome face and his nose smelling delicious air he look around but Dayu wasn't there...

"what its he doing at early morning"

He woke up but he still feel faint and his headache still in there, He stand up and slowly Qing walk out room and finally he saw Dayu .

He busy preparing something at kitchen and Qing know he must be cook something for him. Qing sat at dining table focus on Dayu move , Dayu didn't notice Qing is there

"FUCK! damn it you surprise me!!" Dayu shocked when he turns out his head and his eyes met Qing eyes . Qing laugh.

"What are you doing here? Just lying there your body need more energy i'll call you when i finish this" Dayu walk towards Qing

"No im alright, how can i charged my energy when all my strength busy in here ?".

Suddenly Qing pull Dayu's hand and take Dayu sit in his lap.

"Hyaaaaa"

Dayu's heart beating so fast and he stand up right after qing do that

"Are you insane? Don't do this kind of thing! "