[2] Danger

First thing's first:

Thank you all so much for all of the lovely comments and votes. I never expected this story to receive so much love. I wish I could give you all a giant virtual Wattpad hug, you're amazing.

Second:

The first two chapters will have flashbacks, because they're both a little into to the characters. Basically I wanted to provide you guys with some back story as to why Niall and Avery are at Motel 6.

A l s o, I'm trying to come up with a ship name. Navery? Aviall? Their names don't exactly work perfectly, but we've gotta come up with one!

Okay, I'm done rambling.

Happy reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall Horan

I looked down at my phone, frowning slightly at it. So far I had received two of these strange threatening messages, and they were all sent to a private email address that I told nobody to... something that nobody could guess.

Or so I thought.

It sent chills down my spine and all the way back up when I read over the message;

Niall Horan must die.

I wanted to know who would send something like this to me. I wanted to know how they found out my practically impossible email address that consisted of a bunch of letters and numbers. I wanted to know just what I did wrong that someone wanted me to die.

Instead of curling up into a ball and crying, I was forced to put on a smile. Deo was sitting right next to me on his phone, and I knew that everyone would be up my ass if I started to cry. All I wanted was my mum, and my warm old bed, and some answers.

What had I done wrong?

Why did I deserve this?

Of course, I didn't tell anyone as usual. I figured that this would blow away with the wind, just some hater who just so happened to get my very complicated username. I couldn't let it get to my head, not with so many things going on in my life, I didn't need something that would just slow me down and add more stress onto my life.

Whoever they were, they'd go away.

But I was wrong, very wrong.

"Ready, lads?" Liam asked, flipping his microphone around, fixing his snapback. I could hear the screams of thousands of girls from above me, my blood pumping fast in my veins.

I loved the feeling before a show, there was still that little hint of nerves that built up your adrenaline rush. The fact that people actually came to watch me perform was enough to make me freak.

We all put our hands in our little circle and sang the 'Back to Work' song from Snow White, something that was tradition and done before every single show. With my ice cold water bottle in hand, persperation running down my arm, I ran off to my entrance platform and shook all of the nerves on.

You've got this Niall, you're gonna do great.

Every single show, I would repeat my mum's words from my first performance as a tomato in our school's play in the first grade. It seemed cheesy and ridiculous when I said it outloud, so I told nobody.