◦ 0 7 ◦

Clover panted in shock as she watched the train speed over her. The platform she was on lifted once more, becoming part of the tracks. Harry Hart stared down at her. She leant her head back, her eyes tearing up with relief as she tried to calm her speeding heart. He came over to her, quickly cutting at the rope. Harry extended his hand towards her. She took it and almost as soon as she was up she was wrapped in his embrace. "Well done, love." He said as she tried her hardest to control her breathing.

"That was a real dick move, Hart." She whispered into his shoulder, clutching him as if he was the only thing keeping her on the Earth. A few tears slipped down her cheeks as she thought of losing her family and leaving Harry alone.

"But necessary." He assured her, she merely shook her head in reply. They pulled away from their hug and Harry began to lead her to the viewing room

"How'd the others do?" She inquired.

"You'll be pleased to know that both Roxy and Eggsy did exceptionally well." Clover let a sigh pass her lips, extremely relieved.

As soon as Clover entered the viewing room, she launched herself at Merlin. He chuckled and rubbed her back. "You did well, Goose." He mumbled to her.

She then saw Roxy and grinned, pulling her into a hug as well. She chuckled and hugged her back, swaying slightly as she did so.

Then was Eggsy. He held her tightly; securely. She pressed her face into his jacket, cherishing the warmth and care he was able to offer with a single embrace. "Good job, Clover." He whispered, placing a tender kiss to her temple.

Harry cleared his throat with a raised eyebrow directed at the pair. They jumped apart, Eggsy awkwardly scratching the back of his neck under the elder's scrutinising gaze. "Now, if you don't mind, we'll put Charlie through the test." He turned to Merlin who was smirking at an embarrassed Clover. "Shall we?"

Merlin nodded and began the test. "Is Kingsman really worth dying for?" Arthur (disguised as the bartender) asked a panicking Charlie.

"No, it fucking isn't!" Clover's eyebrows almost raised to her hairline with how surprised she was. Sure he was dodgy as hell but she never expecting him to potentially betray Kingsman. "Shit, I'll tell you what you want. Please! Chester King is Arthur. Arthur is the head of a spy agency - it's called Kingsman. Get me out of here!"

"Thank you, Charlie." He said creepily. "Much appreciated."

"No!" Charlie roared and the train got closer and the 'bartender' stepped back. "That wasn't the fucking deal! Fuck!" He screamed as he dropped into the small compartment under the tracks, the train flying over him. The platform lifted back up to reveal a severely thwarted Arthur.

"Yikes." Clover whispered.

"You're a bloody disgrace. I had such high hopes for you." Arthur told Charlie,

"Arthur, I'm sorry." Charlie breathed. "At least untie me."

"Untie yourself." He muttered in reply before leaving.

"Arthur...Arthur please." Charlie begged. We watched as he yelled, Merlin turned the volume down before spinning in his chair to face Eggsy, Roxy and Clover. Roxy stood in front of her mentor, Percival. Whereas Eggsy and Clover stood in front of Harry.

"Galahad, Percival, congratulations." Merlin told them. "Your candidates have reached the final stage of the testing process. As tradition allows, you now have 24 hours to spend with them." Merlin looked to the boy who stood besides the Valford girl. "Eggsy, you should know your father reached this point." He then turned to Clover. "You've almost reached an end to your training, well done on getting this far, Goose." He addressed the other two as well as her. "From now on, there're no safety nets, understood?" The three looked at each other before nodding.