☁︎ C L O V E R two☁︎

there are good days

on good days, clover can be her usual bubbly self. she can go to parties with roxy, eggsy and his friends or family. she can go on walks in the park with lady, jb and eggsy. she can go on little adventures at night with him, playing on playgrounds under the light of the moon or making out like teenagers in the middle of a park. she could walk around her house without a worry in the world. on good days, the house is bright and filled with light; filtering in through the swaying curtains. beams of sun shine through the windows as eggsy and clover's laughter dances through the rooms. on good days, she is able to reminisce on her relationship with harry, cherishing the time they spent together even if he wasn't able to be with her as long as she'd have liked.

and there are bad days

on bad days, clover can't even seem to even form a coherent thought or sentence. she can't focus. she can't bring herself to leave her bed. she's irritable. forgetful. absentminded. and constantly feeling on the verge of breaking. on bad days the house is dark, cold and dull. rain pours against the window and the sounds of clover's cries or her laboured, panicked breathing are paired with eggsy's soothing words and sweet nothings. on bad days, guilt crushes her soul. she should have spent more time with him. she should have pushed herself. should have made him proud.

but while there are bad days, the good days will always shine through.

- lack of grammar and capitalisation done for aesthetic purposes -