E I G H T

This chapter is dedicated to @x_just_have_faith_x for helping me with an idea 😂

Aria POV:
When I saw the face I always dreaded to see, I freaked out, I had all these questions in my head. Why was he here? How did he know I was here? What shall I do with Daisy?
I think Ezra heard me tho, maybe not the name of whom I called but he definitely sensed that something was wrong.

Ezra walked over to me with Daisy in his arms, "babe? Is everything ok?" Ezra asked politely
Daisy screeched in horror as she saw the face of the man she hoped to never see again "JAKE LEAVE MY MUMMY ALONE !" She screamed and started to attack Jake but he clenched his fists so I pulled Daisy out of Ezra's grip and pulled her close to my body to protect her from the evil monster towering towards us.
"ENOUGH! GET OUT NOW!" Ezra chanted
Slightly shocked by his move, I put Daisy down and told her to go and sit in mummy and daddy's bedroom.

When Daisy left, Ezra and Jake were still arguing at the door, it was getting pretty heated now and I was getting slightly scared, Jake clenched his fists even more, I jumped in front of Ezra.
"I know that I'm the one you want to hurt, so go ahead! But I will not let you take down my daughter or boyfriend!" It felt good to call Ezra my boyfriend but I was afraid of what would come with it.
Jake punched me in the face to start of with, then the stomach then the neck, leaving me with bruises trailed across my body, Ezra Stood there astonished of what he had just visioned.

Daisy POV:
When I heard Jake and daddy arguing, I was scared, I didn't want Jake to hurt mummy, daddy or me so I ran into the wardrobe to hide, I could hear Jake hurting mummy by the sound of his fiat hitting her body and her small screeches, I hid my tears and tried to stay strong, then the argument for very heated and I could see mummy's phone through the minuscule gap so I quickly ran out and grabbed it, 2 swipes to the left and j could make an emergency call, 999 that's what mummy always told me to do if I was in danger!

When the nice lady answered the phone, she asked me what service I would like, police, fire or ambulance, I struggled in choosing on the police or ambulance but the lady could tell, "sweetie, what is the matter?" She asked, obviously hearing my faint cry's
"Meanie Jake is hurting mummy and daddy, can someone please come and help me and mummy and daddy?" I cried
"I'll get the police then! Is mummy hurt?" She questioned
"I think so, I can hear her crying!" I gasped
"Ok I'll have the ambulance aswell, where do you live?" She asked, again.
"I'm not sure, we only just came to live here, but it's the apartment 3b and the big house has flowers outside and says something about hollis" I explained
"There on their way hunny, be careful!" She ordered before hanging up the phone.

Aria POV:
When the police arrived, I was slightly shocked until I heard Daisy coming out of the wardrobe in tears, "MUMMY YOUR OK!" She squeezed and hugged me really tight,
"I'm ok sweetie, but why are the police here?"
"Because I saw your phone and here that you were hurt so I called them!" She said sounding proud
"Good girl baby!" I screeched

"Jake Smith you are under arrest for sexual physical, and mental abuse to Aria Montgomery, you don't have to say anything but what you do say will be given as evidence in the court of law." I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding as relief.

I ran over to Ezra and hugged him tight, he leaned I'm a kissed me, of course I kissed back, This felt right. It was what I wanted.
"I KNEW IT!" Daisy screeched excitedly
Ezra and I just giggled and stared in awe at the beautiful creation that we made together.