iv. heads up

a/n :

writing this at an amusement park because whY NOT? but my vERY EAGER FRIEND jo_winchester_ WANTS ME TO WRITE A -coughs-smutchapter- coughs-. thoughts? alSO I DIDNT READ THROUGH THIS EITHER  S O CORRECT MY MISTAKES THANK.

cas🐝

guess what? yep, still a human au, ooPs.

     the rather large group of rambunctious teens bounced around, talking and yelling all at once making it hard to comprehend anything. gabriel desperately pointed to the theater that was showing a 5D movie- and giving out 18 inch sticks filled with pure sugar-, charlie insisted on going to the tube slides in the water park section, sam wanted to do anything and everything, castiel- poor thing- was confused and often wondered off unexpectedly, and dean stood front and center, listening to each suggestion and commenting on each.
     "damn it cas! get your ass back over here!" he shouted towards the other boy whom was closely examining a sea lion show through the gates.
     "but dean, they are dancing to katy perry."
     groaning, the slightly taller one dragged him away, mumbling something about how katy perry wasn't that talented. once the group was whole, gabriel began rambling on about the newest edition to the park: a roller coaster called maddened mania(<< lmao just made that uP).
     sam narrowed his eyes at the small bundle of excitement, giving him a grade a+ bitch face before saying, "no one wants to ride a roller coaster designed to nearly kill you."
     charlie giggled, muttering to her green eyed bestie about how she 'shipped it' as castiel tilted his head. his blue eyes were wide and sparkling with curiosity, the black mop of hair flopping with every one of his movements as he straightened back up again.
     "oh c'mon sammy! you're just scared," the eldest winchester teased, grabbing the younger- yet taller- boy and ruffling his hair.
     rolling his eyes, the dirty blonde began fixing his mane as he grumbled, "sammy is the name of a chubby, twelve year old."
     "don't worry kiddo! I'll hold your hand," gabe offered, winking flirtatiously at the already, madly blushing moose of a teen.
     cas tugged at dean's arm much like a child would do, automatically grabbing his attention. "I've never been on a roller coaster," he admitted nonchalantly, looking into the other's eyes.
     the winchester's eyes traveled down the novak's face, stopping  at his lips and staring quite obviously at them- mainly the sharply sculpted cupid's bow, but no one had to know that.
     smirking ever so slightly, he gripped his hand and murmured close to his ear, "I'll hold your hand angel face."
     oblivious castiel smiled innocently, nodding in contentment and allowing himself to be lead to the entrance. charlie, the third wheel whom was totally okay with that because her ships were sailing, choked as she over heard the conversation, rushing to catch up as she chugged down her water. the five of them waited in line patiently, gabriel keeping them all amused with his outrageous stories.
     "next!" the five filed in slowly, passing the worker who held up a measuring stick to them despite them being extremely gigantic compared to said stick. gabe and sam sat at the head, as suggested by the trickster himself, charlie sat lonesomely towards the middle next to a guy who wouldn't get the hint, and dean and cas sat in the very back.
     dean helped the confused teenager with his buckles, tightening them to make sure he'd be a-okay. the worker checked everyone's seat, droned out the rules and regulations, and finally sent the coaster on its way.
     the machine clinked and clanked, everyone extremely nervous except for the blue eyed boy who's hand was being squeezed tightly for a reason unknown to him.
     "why are you so nervous?" he asked, glancing at the freckle face who's jaw was clenched tightly.
     the carts stopped momentarily, dean looked to his side, locking eyes intently with castiel. smirking, yet still anxious, he said, "we're about to drop. just a head's up."

     when the five got off the contraption, gabriel had vomited up every piece of candy he had eaten, sam was comforting him as he giggled slightly to himself, charlie was jumping and cheering to go again, dean was shaken up but smiling widely at his and cas's interlocked hands, and cas himself was trying to hide the pure joy behind anger.
     "that was horrible."
     "that was hysterical!"
     "let's go again! again!"
     "that was nothing."
     the crooked teen looked to his side at his smiling boyfriend before mumbling, "that's was something alright."