xiv. spoiled.

a / n :

smut. so beware.

kinky smut at that.
(and i also didn't edit this because no thnks so sorry if the grammar/spelling sucks ): )

(;

rough! castiel, high maintenance! dean

     castiel stared at his complexion in the grimy bathroom mirror, drawing doodles mindlessly in the condensation on the countertop. his disheveled hair was wet and flattened from his shower, the intensity of his blue eyes seeming brighter against the bland motel colors on the backsplash behind him. he sighed out of boredom, exiting the bathroom with a borrowed flannel buttoned halfway and sweatpants hanging loosely from his hips.

     it had been years since he fell completely, willingly giving up his grace so he could stay on earth with the winchesters after heaven was fixed and ordered. sam put together a life with a nice deaf woman, occasionally joining his brother and the former angel for a hunt or two. dean continued saving people, hunting things, the family business, but also domesticated part of his life for sam. all the while castiel stuck by dean's side, becoming an expert hunter and exceptional human at that. the only thing he disliked about his hunting life was the occasional one night sands his partner brought back and the complaining about the motels themselves that he had to endure from the older winchester.

     "hey cas."

     speak of the devil.

     dean walked in the room with a bag of take out, placing it along with his keys on the table. without even another glance at his best friend, he walked past him and threw himself on his bed, the sound unpleasant as his body hit the mattress.

     he groaned, stretching out before saying, "i miss my memory foam."

     cas rolled his eyes noticeably before turning on his heels to sit at the little table set up near the room's window. dean noticed the motion and got confused, along with slightly offended. he sat up on the bed, bringing his legs over the edge before looking at the other man.

     "what?" he questioned, staring as the other acted casually.

     "what?" cas inquired, tilting his head in mock foolishness.

     it was dean's turn to roll his eyes, the light green fading into a rainy forest as he grew agitated. "what do you mean what? why did you roll your eyes cas?"

     castiel hummed before placing a pamphlet he was holding down, looking up before dropping his clueless act.

     "i'm tired of all your complaining! you're the one who insists on going on these hunts. so don't complain about where you choose to stay!" he snapped.

     dean laughed bitterly, standing up from the bed and crossing his arms before shouting back, "well sorry i like to live comfortably while saving lives!"

     castiel stood up in response, not dis-licensed by the bluffed aggression in his friend's tone.

     "boo fucking hoo! it's a motel room, it's not gonna be livings in style. but if i hear one more thing about the water pressure or the fucking memory foam i will smite you winchester!"