xiii. baby?

human! impala, castiel! impala

"dean?"

"mm."

"dean..?"

"mm."

"dean!"

"jesus sammy, what?!"

the eldest winchester rolled onto his back, sitting up in his bed and fixing his eyes on his younger brother who stood against the door.

sam looked as if he was ready to fight, which immediately perked dean up, the sight of the pistol shining in his hand making him instinctively grab his own from under the pillow.

getting up, he creeped over, peeking through the peephole of his room door before whispering, "what's going on?"

the younger moved his hair out of his eyes, cocking the pistol and replying, "someone's in the bunker."

this surprised dean.

"how? this place is like, warded crazy."

sam shrugged, not quite sure himself. the two silently decided to investigate, opening the door just enough to slip out into the endless corridor. dean motioned for him to go left while he went right, to which sam nodded in agreement before parting his own way.

dean traveled deeper into the bunker's interior, checking room after room and scanning his surroundings intently. all of a sudden, he heard the worst sound he could ever hear: sam yelling.

"sammy!" he darted down the hall, following his baby brother's yells into the kitchen where he stood in the doorway.

"what the hell man! i thought you were hurt! are you..." dean continued to rant, giving his normal "look out for sammy speech".

"dean...

dean...

DEAN!"

rolling his eyes, the eldest snapped, "what?!"

without another word, sam lifted his arm and pointed to the fridge, where a figure in a leather jacket stood, rummaging through the shelves viciously.

"hey!" dean yelled bravely, not seeing anything beastly or monstrous about this person.

the person lifted their head, hitting it on the inside of the fridge and crying out in pain.

the brothers exchanged confused looks, inching towards the person carefully, still armed and ready.

"how did you get in here?"

the figure turned around, bright blue eyes shining and soft pink lips smirking mischievously. "the garage," he replied deeply, as if it was normal.

the two cocked their heads, waiting for a flicker of black eyes or anything supernatural.

finally, sam piped up, "who are you exactly?"

the man smirked once more, leaning against the counter cockily and replying, "baby. pleasure to finally introduce myself boys." he sent a flirtatious wink dean's way, making the winchester get flustered and confused.

"sammy... does he mean..."

"dean. i think that's your... car. "

baby smiled brightly, fixing his leather jacket. "sure am. but don't worry big boy, you can still call me baby."

the brothers stayed silent, taking in the entire situation.

"dean... i uh... think he's coming on to you," sam commented, nudging his brother towards the dark haired, bright eyed man.

he chuckled, picking up a beer and walking past dean with swaying hips, stopping slightly to whisper into his ear, "you can still ride me too."

with that, baby left the room, leaving dean pink and problematic, and sam amused and entertained.