Chapter 1

It had been a long day of working and then somehow not getting paid for it. It seems like Natsu and his group always manage to end up refusing payment. Natsu decided to go by Lucy's place again since he doesn't really have a place of his own. Gramps usually just lets him stay in a back room at the guild most nights. After a few minutes of him of lounging on her bed, Lucy made her angry appearance "My. Room!" she exclaimed and roughly jerked him off the bed.

"Chill, chill I just came to hang out for a bit. I miss you", he replied from a heap on the rather uncomfortable floor.

"Natsu, we've literally spent all day together rescuing some kid's stubborn kitten".

"Well... Ya can't blame a guy for wanting to hang out with his friend!" Just as Lucy was about to retort back, Gray and Erza tumbled through the door.

"Fine! Do what you want, I'm taking a shower." Lucy announced. 

"What's got her panties all in a wad?" Ezra questioned, looking at Natsu.

"Speaking of panties..." Gray added, holding up a pair that must have been lying on the floor, "what even are these?"

"Let me see!" demanded Erza, snatching them from Gray and holding them up to see them better. Natsu blushed and titled his head to the side, a little confused as well. "What would you even wear these for...?"

"I bet I know!" Gray said. Ezra shoved Gray and put the underwear back in the drawer.

"Stop ogling my underwear!" Lucy yelled from the shower. Both Gray and Natsu jumped, making Erza laugh.

"Ha-ha, you're afraid of Lucy!" said Natsu, taunting the now embarrassed Gray.

"Shut the hell up, you jumped too!"

"Did not!"

"Did toooo!" Natsu and Gray were forehead to forehead now, both clenching their jaws in anger.

"Cut it out you two", Erza said and lifted them both up by the collars of their shirts, successfully separating the two boys. At this point, Lucy came out of the shower. "I'm next!" Ezra called and ran into the bathroom.

"Sheesh, will you guys ever leave?" Lucy muttered.

"You know you love us", Natsu and Gray both chimed and then turned to glare at each other. Natsu quickly shoved Gray, making him fall over.

"You fucker, you're going down now!" Gray leapt off the floor and tackled Natsu. He landed on top of Natsu with his hands on either side of his head. 

"Gray, where the hell is your shirt?" Natsu asked, their close proximity making it obvious that Gray was once again lacking an article of clothing. Gray glanced down in surprise and noticed that he was indeed shirtless. When he lifted his head back up, his eyes were just inches away from Natsu's. Natsu's chest rose up and down quickly as he stared up into the icy depths of Gray's eyes and he froze for just a second.

"Boys, stop fighting for once!" Lucy called, breaking the trance Natsu seemed to be in. He shoved Gray off of him and stood up, brushing himself off.

"He started it", Natsu whined as Gray found and put on his shirt.

"Whatever, it's time for you guys to go home. I need my beauty sleep, you know."

"Oh, we know", Gray retorted, earning a harsh shove from Lucy. He backed away with his hands up, laughing.

"Kidding, kidding. I'll go. Come on Natsu". Natsu joined Gray walking to the door as they both bid Lucy farewell. Erza left too since she had finished her shower.

"Bye Lucy!" She called over her shoulder

"Goodnight guys", Lucy replied. With a sigh of relief Lucy collapsed in her bed and prepared herself for another long day tomorrow.