Chapter 7

Gray smiled down at Natsu and resumed kissing him, pressing their bodies as tightly together as he could. Slowly, Gray slid his hand down Natsu's chest, landing at his waist. The pressure of Gray's hand getting closer to where he wanted it to be made Natsu groan in pleasure and slide his tongue between Gray's lips. 

Taking this as encouragement to continue, Gray carefully began unbuttoning Natsu's pants. Natsu felt a thrill of excitement course through him as butterflies also fluttered in his stomach. Gray slowly slid Natsu's pants down and off his body, leaving Natsu in only his underwear, with quite the tent showing through his boxers. Gray groaned in arousal and felt Natsu's hot hands tugging at his own pants until they lay forgotten on the floor along with Natsu's. 

The boys continued making out, feeling tingles race from their lips to their toes as an unbearable, but wonderful pressure began to build in their stomachs. Gray, unable to take it any longer, started to grind against Natsu, reveling in the intense feeling of his hard cock rubbing against Natsu's. Natsu moaned out, losing himself in the incredible feelings that the boy lying on top of him was causing. He wanted, no he needed more.

Natsu's nerves had all but disappeared at this point and he desperately tugged Gray's underwear off, causing his straining member to spring to attention. Seeing how large Gray was made Natsu's stomach briefly tense with nerves once more, but they quickly disappeared as he felt Gray's cool hand wrap around his cock. Gray started slow and teasing, brushing his thumb across the tip with every gentle stroke.

Natsu couldn't take it any longer and he did what he never thought he'd do. He begged. "Gray, please..."

"Please, what?" Gray whispered breathily in Natsu's ear, soft, but demanding.

"Please I... I need you." That was it, Gray couldn't keep teasing Natsu and himself anymore. He pulled Natsu's underwear off and grabbed some lube from the table by the bed. 

"This might hurt a bit at first, but try to relax." Natsu nodded obediently and watched with eager attention as Gray squirted some lube onto his hand and rubbed it on his cock. Then Gray spread Natsu's legs and began rubbing his slippery finger around Natsu's entrance, waiting until he felt Natsu relax enough to slip a finger inside.

Natsu tensed in surprise at first, but gradually began to relax again as Gray's finger pumping in and out of him created a pleasure he had never tasted before. As Gray watched Natsu writhe and moan beneath him, he slowly added another finger and curled his fingers inside of Natsu, searching for the spot that would make his lover see stars. He knew he had found it when Natsu gasped and tensed beneath him, shock drifting across his face before it was replaced with an intense pleasure.

Gray's cock was painfully hard and he needed release. He needed to feel Natsu's tight heat around him. "Are you ready?" Gray asked, looking for any hint of resistance in Natsu's eyes. When he found none and Natsu nodded breathlessly, unable to form words, Gray removed his fingers and lined himself up at Natsu's entrance. Slowly, he began pushing himself inside Natsu's hole moaning out loud at his tight heat.

"G-Gray", Natsu moaned, his face twisting between pain and pleasure. Gray slowly continued pushing himself inside Natsu, pausing whenever Natsu let out a little mewl of pain. Finally, he was all the way inside, and it took all of his dwindling strength not to start thrusting. He waited until he saw the pain fade from Natsu's eyes and Natsu gave a nod for him to continue.

When Gray began slowly thrusting into Natsu, Natsu felt his eyes roll back, as the most intense pleasure he had ever felt traveled throughout his whole body. He had never felt this way before and every minute of it was euphoric. Then, Natsu felt Gray brush against that sensitive spot inside of him again and he almost came instantly.

Gray could tell Natsu was getting close and this knowledge alone pushed him to the brink of orgasm. Gray picked up his speed, aiming for Natsu's prostate. Gray knew he was hitting it because Natsu came undone beneath him. Unable to control his moans, or his shaking, Natsu came for what felt like forever, not caring that his cum was spilling all over himself and the bed beneath him.

Watching Natsu in pure bliss and the feeling of Natsu's muscles clenching around him sent Gray over the edge and he quickly released into Natsu's tight heat, groaning in pleasure.

After the two boys managed to catch their breath, Gray pulled out and went to get a towel to clean up the beautiful boy lying in a daze on the bed.