Meet the Protagonists

Charlotte and Samantha are friends since 6 years, although they know each other for about 7 years now. Together they went through 4 years of high school until they signed up for different schools. Whatsoever nothing can tear them apart. On the weekends and in the morning, when they drive with the bus, they see each other almost every time. They share everything together. Like best Friends should do.

Charlotte:
Nickname: Charly

Favours fast music and Action- or Horror movies; Seriesjunkie and loves Animes; Also plays some Videogames; saves herself in books; obsessed with YouTube

Looks: light brown, straight Hair; blue eyes; Favours Jeans and Blouses or T-Shirts with Jackets/Cardigans; rocks Head covers; wears glasses and a blue Ice Watch on her left wrist at all times

Favourite Colour: blue of course

Samantha:
Nickname: Sam

Favours popular music and any type of movies except romantic ones; watches some Anime but not as much; Supermario and Smash Brothers are one of her favourite Games; obsessed with YouTube; plays the Piano

Looks: dark brown, curled Hair; brown eyes; Favours trendy, extraordinary Clothes (Clothes no one would wear that easily)

Favourite Colour: green slaaayyys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aaaand ready!", Charlotte said and placed her red lipstick on the table. She looked at Samantha and smiled, forming a peace-sign with her right hand in front of her face.

-"Yeaaah give me just one more second!" Samantha put on some more mascara and placed it on the table as well. She smiled at Charlotte.

They just got ready to meet their friends.
Normally they meet at Math's place 'cause he has his own bar. Today, everyone of their friends would be there.

Felicia, Joanna, Daniel, Leo, Jason and of course Math.

"And once again we look fabulous!", Charlotte meant excited.

-"Mhm. High five!"

And one High Five later they went downstairs.

-"Mum? Dad? Charlotte and I are on our way now!", Samantha informed her parents.

"Yeah! But please take care of yourselfs!", her mother screamed out, sitting in the living room.

-"Yeah sure! We'll be back at 1 a.m.!"

And then they rushed outside.

Charlotte would stay at Samantha's house this night, because Sam's home is not far from Math's and so it's easier. It's finally summer and also school's going to end soon, so they have to celebrate.

-

Charlotte pressed the doorbell.

"Dude, it's open. Why are you ringing?", Samantha asked sarcastically and pushed against the door, which opened smoothly and without any delay.

-"Well I'm just beeing nice and polite.", Charlotte countered.

And no second later, Math came down the hallway and greeted them. He is a skinny boy with cuddly brown hair, thick lips and light blue eyes.

"Hey Charly! Hey Sam! We are still back in my room, but we're going downstairs any moment."

With 'downstairs' he meant in the cellar, where the bar is located. A room with a Beamer, PC, Couch, Chairs (like they have it in restaurants, uk, the high ones), a Table, Lightening und Alcohol.

Samantha and Charlotte went through the dark hallway to Math's room. It's not hard to find actually. Just follow the rap music all the way to a door with a poster from a half naked lady on it, and you'll be there. Charlotte opened the door and stepped inside.

"Hey Guys!"

-"Hey!", it halled from all sides.

-"Hey!", Samantha repeated.

And again they all greeted.

First look you think there's mist in here, but actually it's the smoke from cigarettes and E-Shishas.

"Do you guys really have to smoke in every free minute you have?", Charlotte asked annoyed. "You know this is going to kill you sooner or later, right?"

-"Do you always have to annoy us with this?", Daniel mumbled.
Dan is big, at least 1,80 m, has short orange Hair, -but for some weird reason no freckles like almost every other Ginger,- narrow Lipps and small brown eyes.

From the seven people out of their squad, Charly and Sam are the only ones, who strictly reject to start smoking. They even swore, if one of them started it, the other one would be allowed to hit the one who started. (It's not as complicated as it seems) And that's just one out of 100 different swears they gave each other. But it doesn't matter how much this people are annoying them, they are still their friends, so they just sighed and let them live their lifes. They know that a few of their friends are taking drugs, but they can't prevent them from doing so, that is why they gave up to keep them away from drugs and put them in the hands of fate.

"Are we going down then?", Felicia asked. Felic is small, thin, has grey Eyes, thick Lips and long brown Hair.

-"Yeah. You can go ahead. I'll catch up in a minute.", Math explained.

"Sweet!", Charlotte squeaked and pulled Samantha with her, out of the room.
Everyone of their friends followed them down the stairs. A short hallway with wine bottles on the left side and a white wall on the right. On the end, a door made out of wood and a heart shaped hole in the middle. They stepped in, turned on the music and got the Shots.

-

"Hey Leo! Give us two Eristoff Ice or something...", Samantha screamed, loud enough, so he could hear her. Leo has darkblond, shoulder long Hair, deep blue Eyes and thick bright Lips. Plus, he's the only one in the squad, having a little beard and sideburns. He understood and turned around, got two bottles out of the fridge, got rid of the cap and put them in front of them. "Thanks!" They clinked glasses and drank. They would drink this until it's midnight and then they'd start heading home. They always got home earlier than they'd have to, because it's not long lasting funny to see your friends, drunk and stoned, believing their lives would get any better than they are.

"He Charly... I've got to go to the toilet..", Samantha whispered with a smile.

-"Oh sure...", Charlotte mumbled and stood up. Together they went up the stairs, got in the bathroom and locked the door.

-

Their friends are totally confused by such actions. But that's exactly what they want to happen'. Are they Hetero-, Homo- or Bisexuell? They always talk about boys from the internet and TV-Shows. On one hand they talk about the perfect realitionship, on the other hand they are very intimate with each other and call each other 'My Bitch'. Outsiders could think, their realitionship is a chaos, but for Sam and Charly it was a rescue to dive in and just be how they are.
Talking about the future, they both have the same imagination. They both live in the same house. -On good days, the house is placed in L.A.- and almost everytime their future boyfriends are there as well.

11:55 p.m. "Are you ready?", Sam asked. Charly just smirked and waved the empty bottle in her hand. They got to Math and tipped him on his shoulder. He turned around and his smile instantly turned to a 'Do you really have to go, already?'- Face.
"I fear so, Buddy.", Charly tried to cheer him up. She put her hand on his shoulder and held him (she feared he could fall on them and wouldn't be in the condition to stand up again). "But don't worry. It was awsome.", she added. He nodded.

-"Should I accompany you two?"

"No we'll be fine." Charly looked to Sam. "Let's go." Sam shortly nodded, they threw a "SEE YOU ALL NEXT TIME, GUYS!" in the room and were gone.