January, 4th 2017

It was an ordinary day.
Wednesday to be precisely. Snow was falling for 2 days straight now and Sam and Charly decided to go sledging.

"So... We have to get that sled up there...", Charly pointed to a sled which lurked through a small window without any glass, that was on the upper floor of their garden cabin.
"Down here.", she now pointed to the ground next to her.
"Hannah said we would have to use a ladder but...", she stopped mid sentence and glared mischievous to Sam. Her best friend just looked at her with the same glare in her eyes.

-"Come on girl, step up.", Sam said and bent her knees, laying her right hand upon the left one.

With swing Charly hopped on and pulled herself up to the window.
Sam lifted her even more.

"Got it!", Charly announced with cheer and smashed the sled to the ground. She jumped down, high fived Sam and went to get a second sled that her brother already used that year, so it was easy to get.

After trying to slide down a hill that represented Charly's childhood in a matter of fact, and realizing that it got freaking boring to slide it down, because it actually was slow as fuck, they went to another hill, even higher, where children already had been sliding down that day and had the time of their lives.

-"Girl! Haha! You have snow in your face!", Sam laughed and pointed on Charlys face.

"Yeah, I know. I totally ate snow just now! Haha!", Charly replied laughing.

-"Same! Haha!"

They high fived and went for a last slide down the hill.

-"Let's slide down side by side!", Sam requested.

After sliding down right after and in front of her Charly answered:

"Your wish shall be my command.", Charly said jokingly and bowed to her.

They sat on their slides and rushed downhill. Sam was faster and Charly nearly crashed with her when Sam already stood still. But Sam didn't even look behind she just jumped up and ran aside. Nevertheless Charly actually managed to stop just right beside Sams slide.

Another high five and laughter aired through the landscape.

"Hey I know it's kind of late already but you wanna go to the playground?", Charly asked.

-"Sure as hell, Bitch!"

And so they made their way through the whole village in the dark, dealed with snow plows, rushed down a little hill and climbed another one until they reached their so loved playground, but after maybe 5 minutes they headed home, because it was cold and they were wet.

"Hey, I know a short cut and we could claim another mountain and slide it down a the last time. You are in?"

-"You got it, Bitch."

And they made their way up and up and then down and down.

They reached the end and pulled each other a few meters with one of the slides.

-"So where's that short cut of yours positioned?", Sam asked curious.

"There.", Charly pointed straight ahead and said:"I mean, yeah, there's a river and stuff but... It's totally possible to jump over that."

-"And where does it lead us?"

Charly explained it to her.

"Ok, we are here.", Charly announced after little time.

They stood in front of a slope and looked down. They heard the river flow. 3 meters to jump.

-"Ok, so here's the plan:
One of us jumps over there, then the other one throws the slides to the other side and jumpes as well. Got it?", Sam asked.

"Got it! ... So... Who's jumping first?"

-"I'll do it."

Charly saw in Sams eyes that Sam wasn't quite sure if that's the right decision.

"You'll nail it. YOLO, right?", Charly tried to cheer her up.

-"Right. YOLO. Here we go."

And she ran.
And she jumped.
And she landed.
She did it.

"Yaaas, Bitch! Now here come the slides!"

Charly threw them and stepped back a few feet.

Her heart was bumping against her chest like crazy and she heard her blood rush through her ears.

"YOLO!"

She ran.
She jumped.
She landed.
Mission completed.
They did it.

They high fived again and went home.

-"We did it, Bitch! Now we can chill and watch some more 'Diabolik Lovers'.", Sam said happily.

"Fuck yeah, we can!"