Dimensions

Did you ever think about other dimensions? What if there's a world, just like ours, but more beautiful.
A world where time doesn't exist and it can't run after us?
Where you can decide whether it's day or night? A world in which you can choose what people are living there with you.
Which friends and which family members.
If you are a villain or a hero.
You have the possibility to fight battles with various weapons like swords, bow and arrow, maybe even with a metal chain.
A place where magic exists.
You can feel it in the air. Maybe even see it.
Where you can be whoever or whatever you want to be and nobody judges you.

Or what if there's a universe, even worse than ours.
A place where monsters are an every day thing and demons are haunting you like crazy.
Where every passenger is a possible killer, hiding a knife within his jacket, ready to stab you.
You walk in the forest and it seems like the trees are following every step you make. They reach out their branches for you. And in the dim light the moon makes, they look like creatures from hell.

But I assure you, whatever may come, In whatever universe I would be, you would be there with me.
In the nicest world ever, we would continue being best friends I guess...
And in the other world, you would probably be my guiding light.
Walking me throughout the darkness with your blending light.
Whatever...
Idk...
Sometimes I just think about this and every time I'm glad that you are around in my head, and that there's almost no thing I imagine without you.