Girl meets sleepover part 2.

Zay
"Farkle?".
"Yeah?".
"What the hell us doing on that phone?".
"I'm on smapchat" he said.
"What?".
"It's just a bunch of selfies with filters" Riley reasurred.
"Den why he opening his mouth like some sort of piranha?".
"It's the dog filter" Riley shrugged.
I shuddered,"that's some messed up crap".
"Hey Maya have you saw-".
Riley stopped and frowned,"where's Maya?".
I turned to my right,"you saw-"I looked back at Riley,"where's Lucas?".
Farkle looked up from his phone and wiggled his eyebrows with a creepy smile.

***

Lucas
I turned off the tap and stared in the mirror, attempting to sort out my hair when I heard a creak.
I looked around, nothing there. I looked back at the mirror and ran my hands through my hair.
Bang!
"Aaaaaahhhhhhh!".
The shower curtain opened, Maya screamed back at me in reply.
"HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN IN THERE!".
She looked disgusted,"DID YOU JUST PEE!?".
"I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE IN THERE- WAIT DID YOU LOOK!?".
"WHAT THE HELL!? NO I JUST-".
"WHAT?".
"I HEARD!" She threw a packet of skittles at me.
"Ew!".
"Ew!".
We stared at each other in fear and disgust for a moment.
I caught my breath,"what are you doing in there anyway?".
"I didn't want you guys to take my favourite snacks" she looked down in the bath.
I walked up to it and looked down, there was a bunch of candy and chocolate packets on the ground of the bath.
"Can I have some?".
She sighed loudly.
"Hey" I pointed at her,"you scared me".
"Jesus Christ, I was the one who had to stay extremely still for god knows how long whilst you were.... Whatever".
"Perfect" I smiled,"then we're even" I got in and sat down, my knees to my chest .
She handed me a Hershey's bar.
"Maya?".
"Hmm?".
"Can I ask you something?".
"We're in a bath together" she smirked then pouted out her bottom lip,"what do you think smart ass?".
"Okay" I laughed,"how did you do it?".
"What?" She tilted her head.
"I don't know, solve my identity crisis?".
She smiled at me sympathetically,"you didn't have an identity crisis, Ranger Rick".
"Huh?".
She shook her head and looked forward,"you were yourself, people they think your different because of their opinions of you. That was you, this is you...no one can change them self in that type of situation".
"Then....I'm not really okay?".
"If, you believe that you're okay then-that's all that really matters. That's why we did that whole 'starting over' thing, you could be yourself no matter what situation".
"But what if I go out of control again?".
She grabbed my wrist and looked at me,"you won't. I mean you can't get rid of that side of you completely but you can settle down.
"So...when you were....happy or-".
"That was me" she nodded,"although saying that I'm not happy now is kinda offensive".
"So you are happy now?" I stared down at the Hershey's bar.
She squinted and nodded,"mmmyeah".
"Well, you've told me something and now I'm gonna tell you something. Just so we're even".
"Huh?".
I stood and stepped out of the bath, facing her,"you know that time, when you and Riley were covered in purple paint and I said I'd made a decision?".
"Y-yeah?".
I smiled and looked down,"I chose you Maya, it was you that I chose. But, I stepped back ,you wanted  Riley to get what she wanted".
I held up the chocolate bar,"thanks".
I stepped out the door.