Anniversary Day Pt: 1

Emily's POV:
It was the day of our anniversary. Alison has no clue that I have anything planned. Right now she's sleeping on me. She's so cute. I kissed her cheek "Princess. It's time to wake up."she started smiling. She opened her eyes slowly and stretched a little bit. "I love waking up to you like this." She kissed me. I smiled at her. "What?" She asked. "Nothing. You're just so beautiful." Ali started blushing. "Stop it Em." I started laughing. "Awe. I made her blush." I started to tickle her. She kept telling me to stop. After a minute or two I did. Her face was red and she couldn't breathe. "I'm gonna hop in the shower. And then after me so are you." I said. She smirked. "Why waste water when we can shower together?" I smirked back. Wow. It seems like she becoming more comfortable with her body. Good. She deserves that. We hopped in the shower. We took a lot longer than expected. We heard someone come up the stairs. We were both so scared of who it might be. We were about to get out but Hanna opened the door. She screamed and covered her eyes. "You horny fucks!" Ali and I started laughing. We got out and wrapped our bodies in towels. "You can look now Hanna." I laughed. She uncovered her eyes. "Why the fuck were you showering together. Omg!! Did you guys do it in there?" Ali glared. "No we didn't. I thought we could just save water. We made out but that was it." Hanna scoffed. "Yea. Until I walked in." I punched her. "No. Now get out so we can change." She left and we got dressed. We went downstairs with Hanna. "What do you want Marin?" Ali said a little annoyed our moment was ruined by her. "I wanted to see if you guys wanted to get lunch? Aria and Spencer are busy. It's like their breakups thing." Ali and I looked at each other debating whether or not to go get lunch with her. We nodded at Hanna. "Okay. We will go." I said annoyed. Hanna then picked up why I sound annoyed. "Well it's 1:00 pm right now. Maybe until 2:30?" Hanna said hinting it towards me. "Yea sure. Do you have other plans tonight?" Ali asked. I winked at her. "Yeah. Caleb and I are going out of town tonight." Ali nodded.

At Lunch

Hanna's POV:
We were at lunch and I could tell Emily was a little anxious and nervous later. I had to lie to Ali. We all ordered our food and made small talk. When we were done for their anniversary treat I payed the bill. They both thanked me and I whispered to Em "Get em' killer." I got in my car and watched as they disappeared the further away I drove. I hope they have a good time tonight.
That's when Spencer and Aria texted Emily and I in a group chat. To group: From Spencer: All finished. Thank us later ;) Emily is gonna be so happy.

Emily's POV:
I received the text that everything was set up. I already premise the dinner and froze it. I told the girls to put in the oven and that we were on the way after we changed. I also bought Ali a necklace. She always said she loved Paris. I got her an Eiffel Tower necklace and I engraved. "EF + AD". "Ali. We should change. I want to take you the movies." I said smiling. She nodded and we changed. We both wore dresses and she curled her hair. She looked so good. Absolutely stunning. "Shall we?" I said holding my hand out for hers. She nodded and smiled. She grabbed my hand and we walked to my car. As we drove we passed the movie theatre. "Em..I thought we were going to see a movie?" She looked worried. I smiled. "Change of plans." She looked at me. "You do know that this is kidnapping right? And that's illegal." I laughed at her. "It's not kidnapping. Just relax babygirl." I reached for hand and focused on the road. 10 minutes later we got to Spencer's lake house. She looked at me an raised an eyebrow. "Why are we at Spencer's parents' lake house?" I smiled and pulled her to the table. She looked around in amazement. The sun was setting and it was perfect. Before she said anything I pulled her in for a long and passionate kiss. Then Aria took our picture. We pulled back. She smiled at me in amazement. "Em, what's all of this for?" She was smiling really big. "You don't know what it's for?" I questioned. She shook her head. Are you kidding? She forgot our anniversary?? "Does May 15th mean nothing to you?" She sat there with a puzzled look then simply and flat out said 'no'. Ouch! I started to tear up. "It's our anniversary..." I said angry but crying. She looked down. "Em, I'm sorry. I didn't know. The last few months had been awful. I thought I was gonna lose you. I wasn't thinking. I'm so sorry baby." She leaned in. "No. That's not going to fix this. I was the one actually in the coma and I remembered our Anniversary..." I turned to walk. I pulled the box with the necklace in it. "This is for you. But I guess it means nothing." I threw it on the ground and ran. Luckily...our spot wasn't far. I always go there to think or when I'm upset and mad. How could she..? I get its not a huge anniversary. But everyday with her is huge.

Alison's POV:
Em threw the box on the ground and then ran away. I walked to it and picked it up. I opened it and started crying. She got this...for me? An Eiffel Tower with our initials on it. I started crying. I'm so sorry Emily. I have to find her. I got in her car and drove to her house. Not there. My house. Not there. Spencer's. Not there. Aria's. Not there. Hanna's. Not there. I even went to the pool. Not there. Where could she-...of course!! The Kissing Rock. I sped off. When I got there I quietly closed the door. I walked and saw her. She was crying uncontrollably. I feel so bad. She was facing away from me. I walked up behind her quietly. I wrapped my arms around her. She jumped a little. She looked at me then looked away. I sighed. "Em. I'm so sorry. I really am. You're right. I shouldn't have forgot our anniversary. I promise I'll make it up to you." I smirked. She laughed and looked at me. "I'm sorry for getting mad Ali. It's just...you've done so much for me. Even in the coma. And I wanted to thank you. So I thought I'd do it on a day that means something to us." I kissed her cheek. She stood up and I let go. She turned to me. I held her in my arms. We just held each other. Enjoying the others presence. I love Emily so much.