First Day Home

Emily's POV:
It was time to go home. Ali had came to the hospital with a car seat and stroller. I was changing Taylor's diaper while Ali was hugging me from behind. "You're such a great mother." She said sweetly. I smiled and picked Taylor up. I gently put her in the car seat and strapped her in, with Ali still holding me. I turned around and held her back. "I love you Emily." She said kissing my cheek while standing on her tip toes. "I love you too Alison." I said pulling her closer to me. I put Taylor's car seat in the stroller and Ali grabbed our things. We walked to the car and I put Taylor in the back seat. I put the stroller in the trunk and sat in the front while holding Ali's hand. The girls said they would come by tomorrow to see how we are doing. We walked in the house and I set Taylor down on the table. I took her out of the car seat and held her kind of bobbing her up and down. Ali had taken a picture while I smiled at her. She's been taking a ton of pictures of us. "Babe, do you want to hold her?" I asked quietly. She nodded and walked over to me as I handed her to Ali. I could tell she was scared at first but she eased up. I wonder why she's so scared. She's barely held her. And when she does hold Taylor it's not for a long time. I'll have to ask her later. I go to make me and Ali dinner and I hear Taylor crying. Ali was talking to her and saying "shhh. It's okay. Mama's got you." She's so good with her. But Taylor hadn't stopped crying. "Em. I think she's hungry." Ali said slightly yelling to me. I walked over to them and began to feed her. Ali smirked at me. "What?" I said. She laughed a little. "Your boobs are huge! They're bigger than mine!" I laughed. "Ali. Stop. They're only big because of the milk." I said. Taylor spit up and I cleaned her mouth and burped her. I rocked her gently to sleep and put her in the crib we had in our room. I walked back down stairs to see Ali on the couch on her phone. I snuck up behind her and laid my head down on the couch. She was texting someone.

Person: hey baby ;)

Ali: hey :)

Person: wyd?

Ali: sitting on the couch. You?

Person: talking to the sexiest girl ever.

Ali: awe. Babe. You're so cute.

Person: I love you Alison.

Ali: I love you more. More than anyone and anything else in the world.

I felt my heart break...I was going to catch her in a lie. I backed up slowly not making a sound. I got to the end of the stairs and "sneezed". She put her phone down and looked back. "Hey baby." She said smiling. God, she makes me sick right now. I fake smiled, "hey." I sat down on the couch. She moved closer to me and cuddled up to me. I felt butterflies. She looked into my eyes and I leaned in then stopped. Damn it Emily. Stop. You're mad at her. "What's wrong? Did I do something?" She asked scared. Yeah. You did. "No. Just thought I heard Taylor." I said smiling. "Then kiss me." If I didn't. She might suspect something. But I'm so mad at her. I hesitated then she pulled me into her kissing me hard. It was needy but passionate. I kissed back. Her hand cupped my boob and squeezed it. "Ali." I moaned a little. Her hand immediately went straight into my pants. What's gotten into her? She entered a finger in me. "Ali...s-stop." I spit out moaning. "Ali!" I yelled. She left her finger in me and stopped going in out. Her other hand on my boob. "What?" I pulled her finger out and moved her hand away. "Ali, I can't do this." She looked down. "Why not? Taylor's sleeping. And we're all alone." She said a little mad I stopped her. "Because you're cheating on me!!" I covered my mouth not wanting those words to slither out like that.

Alison's POV:
Emily knew...I feel awful. I was gonna ask her to marry me. I wasn't really cheating on her. At least, not purposely. One of Emily's ex's texted me saying she would harm her and Taylor if I didn't talk to her the way she wanted. "Emily. I can explain." I said quickly. "Don't!" She threw her hands up and ran to our bedroom locking the door. I went up to the door and say down and talked to her. "Emily. I know you don't want to hear it. But I wasn't cheating on you purposely. It was one of your ex's. Paige I think. She told me if I didn't talk to her and act like I love her, she would hurt you and Taylor. And I couldn't let her. You've been threw enough. And I love you so much. Remember the promise ring. I'd love you and never hurt you. And I won't. I'll stand up to her. But I don't want to lose you. Or our little family. Please come out." I said in tears. This happened a month ago. I've never had sex with Paige. I've never kissed her. I've never even touched her. I only want Emily. The door unlocked and opened. Revealing a broken Emily crying. I pulled her into me. "I'm so sorry Emily. I would never cheat on you. I only want and love you baby. I wouldn't throw away our relationship, love, or family away for someone I barely know." Emily just kissed me. And it was slow and passionate. She put all of her love into that kiss. And so did I. Emily picked me up bridal style and walked me down the stairs carefully. She laid me on the couch as she straddled me. She kissed my neck and then began to suck on my neck. She found my sweet spot fast and bit/sucked on it fast and hard. A moan escapes my mouth. "Emm..." She smiled against my neck. Emily unbuttoned my shirt and kissed down my chest. She reached around me to unhook it. I let her. She ripped my jeans and underwear off. Leaving me completely naked. She slowly trailed her finger from my lips to my center. And after that, it was all a blur.