Mrs. Saitama

"SENSEI!"

You were just smoothing out your husband's hero costume before he went out for his usual sale hunt and monster patrol when the loud voice was heard from outside of your apartment.

Knowing that you two were the only ones living in this area of the city, the person outside could only be talking about either of you.

Could it perhaps be a fan of yours? You were an author and a well-known one after all, but to have one of your fans going to all the trouble to get to the deserted part of Z City which was known to be crawling with monsters just to see you was crazy unless they were a hero or strong enough to protect themselves.

"Sai, I think someone's at the do-"

"Wait here" Was his immediate reply, lips tightening into a fine line and eyes narrowing as he stalked off to the door, hesitantly opening it before poking his head out to see whoever it was.

Well, fan of yours or not, you might as well prepare something for them since they were still a guest.

By the time you had gotten back to the living room, Saitama was already sitting at the table with a...teenage cyborg in front of him and calling him sensei. Saving the questions until later and trying to reign in your laughter at the hero's disgruntled expression, you coughed lightly to get both male's attention and smiled brightly when they turned to you.

"Hello there. It seems you've already know this goof, but knowing him he forgot to introduce me as well. I'm (Name) (Surname), his wife" Sending the blond a close-eyed smile, you missed the way his optics widened at the new revelation.