chapter 3

Kiara

after we got done eating we said our goodbyes and me and my mom left. They live about 30 minutes away from our old house. good thing im not in school. Cause I would not want to have to leave my friends. Most of my family live in New York, Tennesee, and the western side of California. We live on the estern side. But when me and my mom got home i went straight upstairs. I took my phone out of my bra and put it on the table. I took off my jordans and laid down in the bed.

courtney

When we got home I watched as Keke went straight upstairs and laid down. When I saw she was asleep I went to my room and took off my jordans. I took of my skinny jeans and put on some black basketball shorts. I took of my white tee that said 'THUG LIFE' and put on a black shirt that said 'Fuck oui' and laid down.

Johnathan

after everyone left me and chresanto put the dishes in the dish washer and started it. Then i went upstairs and took off my black jeans and put on some black basketball shorts. I took off my plain white tee, my jordans and my snapback and laid down in bed.

chresanto

After everyone left I helped my dad with the dishes and when we were done i went upstairs. I took off my black shirt that had 'thug life' in white. I took of my black jeans and put on my blue basketball shorts and laid in the bed.

MORNING

 kiara

I woke up and went to the bathroom. I took a shower and got dressed (>>>>>outfit in external link). I then brushed my teeth and hair and blow dried my hair. I went to my closet and went to the side where all my snapbacks are and grabbed my cheetah one that said dope. I went downstairs and my mom greeted me.

mom-guess what day it is

kiara-um HUMP DAY

mom- really?  -_- 

kiara-yup

mom- no guess again

kiara-it is wensday 

mom-no

kiara-um i dont know i give up

mom-ok it is the day we pack up and move

kiara-oh yeah ill go pack

mom- ok ill call the uhaul people

kiara-can i ask you something

mom-sure 

kiara-why do they call it a uhaul

mom-because you haul where ever you want

kiara-oh ok and where are the boxes

mom- basement 

kiara-oh and are we taking everything

mom-yes because they have a basement and there is a big tv down there but no couch and coffe table. They have two dinning rooms the one we were in and one down stairs.

kiara-oh ok -starts packing-

1 HOUR LATER

mom-ok you go ring the doorbell 

kiara- ok -goes and rings the doorbell-

roc-oh hey keke 

kiara-hey my mom said to tell your dad to help us unpack -walks away-

roc- oh ok -whispers- unpack 

johnathan- hey who was it

roc-ok kiara she said help her and her mom unpack 

johnathan-oh ok -goes and helps them unpack-

roc- yeah -helps them unpack-

No ones pov

For the rest off the night they unpacked and courtney and kiara sleep on the couches. They did not get to put stuff in the rooms. All the boxes are stacked up in the living room all over the place.