chapter 8

roc 

i woke up to sobs and sniffs. I go over to kiaras room and she is in a ball on her bed crying. Im still like what the fuck.

roc- whats wrong

kiara- y-y-y-y-your d-d-d-d-d-dad h-h-h-h-h-he 

roc- whats wrong -walks over to her and sits on her bed- 

kiara- me and your dad fucked -sits up and crys on his shoulder-

roc- why? -rocking her- 

kiara- he knows im not a virgin he knows i gave it to you he knows

roc- why yall fuck?

kiara- he said I could not stay here unless i did

roc- hold on -goes in his room and gets a pistol- where the fuck is he at

kiara- downstairs 

roc- ok -goes downstairs- 

kiara

I stayed on my bed while chresanto went downstairs. I waited and waited. Then I heard yelling and glass breaking. Then I heard it.....the one thing I never really wanted to hear.....a gun shot. The last time I heard a gun shot I was like 4 or 5 and it was when someone shot my dad in front of me. Roc then came upstairs and came in my room.

roc- pack your bags get all your clothes, shoes, jewerly, electronics, and make-up or whatever the fuck you need and hurry. Make sure you get your chargers for you shit to. 

Then he walked out the room and went in my mom and step-dads room 

roc- mom get all your shit you need everything all your clothes and shit.......oh and dont worry about my dad he is dead 

mom- w-what 

roc- someone shot him 

mom- oh 

Then roc went in his room and started packing I got all my stuff together so I went downstairs to see bloody foot prints on the floor all downstairs but they are not on the steps. So I went in the kitchen and there was a blood puddle on the floor with blood dragging out the back door. I looked out side to see a bloody man limping. Then he fell down and there was a splash. He fell in the pool.

roc- come on kiara me and your mom are ready lets go I called the police they are on the way

kiara- ok 

No ones pov

Roc, courtney, and kiara went to a hotel for a week. After that week courtney and kiara and roc went to kiaras- grandmothers house where they stayed until courtney bought a new house which was about half of a year later. They moved to the norther side of L.A.. Then courtney came down with something and became very ill. she later died a month later. so roc and kiara were all alone. They had no one to turn to. No family. No one.