20

kiara

I put all my things in my bags. Then I went to the kitchen and took a spoon, a container of ice cream and a jar of pickles. i put all my things in my car and walked to my cousins door. I put the key under the door mat. then I texted him.

"hey cuzo, I put ur key under the door mat..talk to u later...love you ♡♥♡♥ :) :)"

I got in my car. I started it up and headed towards chresantos and I house. the whole way towards the house I ate pickles and Ice cream. when I got to the house I started smiling like a mother fucker. chres came running of the front door and gave me a tight hug. I hugged him back.

"I'm so glad that ur back"

"me too" I said smiling

chres got all my bags and we walked inside the house hand in hand. he took my bags to the room and i sat down in the living room. I turned the channel from racing to lifetime.

"i was watching that"

"and!?! u can watch somewhere else!!"

"fine i will" he said running untie stairs

I love when he is mad. he is so cute. I giggled softly. I know he loves racing I love it to but I changed the channel to lifetime. I was gonna change it back but my favorite movie was on. chres cane back downstairs still mad.

"fine come here" I said turning the channel back to ESPN racing. he smiled from ear to ear. he ran to the couch and sat down next to me. he cuddled with me while we watched racing.

NEXT DAY

I woke up because I felt kicking in my stomach. I am now 5 months pregnant. I am so ready to have this baby out of me. I grabbed chresantos hand and placed it on my stomach where the baby is kicking. I looked at chres and he was smiling in his sleep. I got a doctor's appointment today to find out the gender of the baby. I got up took a shower and got dressed. I put on a grey sweat shirt and black yoga pants. I put on my black Jordan 6's. I threw my hair into a wet messy bun. I walked back into the room and chres was ready to go he had on dark jeans, white t-shirt, and black and white Jordan 6's. he kissed me and we exchanged 'good morning'. we got into the car and started driving to the doctors office. when we were in the car his phone rang. he answered it.

"hey, um I can't talk right now"

"just because ba-um gotta go bye"

he hung up the phone.

"um that was just my um....mom yeah my mom"

"u sure"

"yeah bae...you do trust me right?"

"I don't know chres after the whole Tara situation"

"trust me on this bae....just trust me"

he leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. the rest of the car ride was silent.

DOCTORS OFFICE

"hey I'm Dr. lee and I will be examining you" he said pulling up ny shirt and rubbing gel on my stomach. It was cold he told me everything was fine and the baby was healthy. He also told me that i was having a......

the next chapter will be in chresantos pov. Sorry I haven't done his pov for a while. love y'all ....vote, comment, and share this story