22

1 MONTHS LATER

chresanto

Me and nikki are now dating. I still have feelings for kiara but you gotta move on. I was laying in bed when i got a phone call from an unknown number.

"hello"

"chresanto i have kiara and the kids ill want to make a trade....you for them"

i shot up in bed. There was a sudden silence on the phone.

"who is this?"

Then the phone went silent. You could still hear their heavy breathing through the phone.

"you will figure it out"

Then they hung up. I got out of bed and took a shower and got dressed. I brushed my teeth and picked my hair. I walked back in the room and nikki was sitting up in the bed on her phone.

"where you going??"

I sighed here we go again. She always got an attitude. She must be on her ketchup lol. I justed looked at her for a minute.

"kiara and the kids were tooken and i need to find them"

"why?? i thought you said she was nothing but an ex"

"Those are my kids that were tooken to....imma fight for my seed and if you cant handle that you can get the hell out of my house"

She rolled her eyes and got out of the bed stomping to the closet throwing all her stuff in bags. She started walking to the door and stopped she turned and looked at me.

"I still love you tho"

I walk out the house and drove to New York where her family lives. I drove to her cousins house and knocked on the door. Her cousin Danielle opened the door. She had puffy red eyes you can tell she has been crying.

"hey Dani, you okay??"

"she took kiara"

"i know"

I grabbed Danielle and pulled her into the car. She told me what the girl looked like. The way she.discribed the girl sounded familar but it could have been anybody. Then i got a phone call.

"Hello??"

"I will give you simple directions to get to where kiara and the kids are"

"ok"

I put the phone call in speaker so danielle can hear what the person on the phone was saying.

"Go to starbucks, behind starbucks is a dirt road that goes into the woods, there is a warehouse there....that is where kiara and the kids are....if you want them you have to make a smart choice kids die and you live or kids live and you...die"

I hung up the phone. A tear escaped my eye. I was to young to die but ill die for my kids even kiara. I followed her directions and ended up at the warehouse. I handed danielle a gun and i grabbed a gun. We got out of the car and walked to the door of the warehouse.

"Tell kiara and the kids i love em"

"ok"

I hugged danielle at the point she was now cryin hard.

"stay here and wait til kiara and the kids get out"

she nodded her head and i walked in the warehouse. I walked to the middle of the warehouse floor. Then there were clicks all around me and there were guns pointing at me from every direction. Two guys brung kiara out from the back. Her stomach was no bigger and she was like 8 months now. I cried even harder when they brought her out. The guys let her go and she fell on the floor. That made me even more mad she is pregnant and they throwing her around. She ran up to me and hugged me giving me a deep passionate kiss.

"tell the kids i love em...i love you to.kiara"

"your not gonna die today"

she tapped her side. I guess she had a gun on her side. She walked away and stood behind the metal shield. All the guns around me clicked and i nodded my head at kiara. Then someone i didnt want to see walked in....the person that kidnapped kiara....it was....

who do you think it was??

comment who you think it was...