15

kiara

I woke up on the couch next to chres. there was popcorn bags, candy wrappers and boxes, soda cans and ice cream boxes every where. so I got up and started cleaning and a little while later I was cleaning every spot in the house. by the time I was done the house smelled like bleach. chres was sitting on the couch watching tv. when I came downstairs I went over to him and pecked his lips. then I went upstairs to take a shower. when I was done I put on some black sweat pants, a white crop top, and some black ankle socks. I put my hair up in a donut bun and went downstairs. and I watched tv.

chres

I went upstairs and took a shower in the guest room since kiara was taking a shower in our bathroom. when I was finished I put on some black sweat pants, plain white shirt, and some white knee socks and went downstairs and watched tv.

no ones pov

out of no where a rock is thrown through the window. they go outside to find chres's ex girlfriend Erica. kiara and Erica argue for a while then it turns into a fist fight. kiara punches erica. Erica is just pulling hair while kiara punches the shit outta her. kiara gets up and goes inside slamming the door. Erica has a bruised face she needs a doctor.....and a hair stylist cause her weave is gone. chres goes inside leaving Erica out side. he walks in laughing and sits on the couch. for the rest of the day they watch movies, crack jokes, play fight and have long makeout sessions.

-----------------------------

hey yall read my new story drunk in love....it is a roc royal love story.....share it with ur friends.