V - i NOTHING GOES RIGHT

The statement about to be released by Alpha doesn't surprise Angelo. He would do the same thing if he were in Escalus' position. His duty is to uphold the corporate bylaws, the values of the company and to preserve the assets for the shareholders. The Board of Directors had no choice, and acted prudently.

Angelo's lawyers help craft the statement, assuring that the presumption of his innocence is maintained. The emails and revisions are flying back and forth between his team at the police station and Escalus' team back at the office. Really, he knows, they are the same team. They all want what is best for Alpha, because right up until the instant the statement is released, Angelo is Alpha.

With a click of a mouse, all that changes.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA -- APRIL 23, 2016 -- ALPHA INTERNATIONAL, Inc. (NASDAX: AII), an investment and technology company with holdings in telecommunication, internet, biotechnology and computer businesses, today announced that its Board of Directors has voted to remove Angelo Lord from his positions as the acting company's chief executive officer and chief compliance officer.

The Board appointed Director Charles Escalus to serve as chairman of the Board of Directors, interim chief executive officer, interim chief compliance officer and interim president. Mr. Escalus agreed to serve in these positions while the company seeks to consult with the company's principal shareholder and CEO, Mr. Vincent Duke.

Mr. Lord will continue to serve as president of two of the company's portfolio investments, Global Technology Growth Fund and Global Technology Infrastructure Exchange, and will remain a director of the company.

"The Board has decided that Alpha International Inc. and its shareholders would be better served with a shift in management with the Board of Directors taking a more direct role in the management of its portfolio companies," stated Mr. Escalus. "These changes are expected to be just the first in a series of moves to position AII to build value for its shareholders through additional strategic acquisitions and the growth of its subsidiary companies operating in the technology sectors."

"The Board believes very strongly in the opportunities for new strategic acquisitions for AII as well as the continued growth of its existing companies. We expect to continue targeting new acquisitions designed to bolster revenue growth in the AII portfolios as well as supporting the development of its existing portfolio holdings," said Mr. Escalus.

"Another of the Board's primary goals is to keep shareholders better informed on the company's progress as we take steps to improve the performance of our subsidiary holdings and create value for shareholders," added Mr. Escalus.

About ALPHA INTERNATIONAL Inc....

Just another day in the boardroom. Angelo admires his team. These guys can take a sex scandal, accusations of murder, a media circus, and turn it into an opportunity to create value for shareholders. Hell, the way they spin it, you would be a fool not to pick up more shares! Brilliant, because he knows it will work. All that really matters to the guys behind the money is that they don't lose it. Morals don't matter. The holy rollers won't let a scandal get in the way of making a profit; they will just dump it into some hidden portfolio of theirs. Most of the wealth is controlled by the private equity partners anyway, who will use any dip in the publicly traded stock as a buying opportunity. Alpha will do alright. He isn't sure about himself though. He needs to focus on staying out of jail.

His lawyers are still in a meeting with the guys from the DA's office. He knows their strategy: charge their client with a crime, or let him go. Seems pretty simple. But the DA wants to nail him on First Degree Murder, except they don't have a body.