REAL LIFE

IN WHICH THEY MEET, AND EVERYONE IS HAPPY.

AURORAS POV

i was at my hotel room, eating some room service for breakfast, waiting for vicky to come over.

today was the day, vicky and i would move together in an apartment.

i texted the "my hoes" group chat, because for once it was oddly quiet.

auHOEra
boi why is it so quiet

i locked my phone and waited. i unlocked it almost instantly. weirdly, no one replied. not even simon, and he would always reply, even if they were kinda lame. i texted vicky this time, as she told me she was going to come 25 minutes ago.

auHOEra
i s2g if you don't come quicker
im going back to the US

still, that didn't get a response. annoyed, i threw my phone onto the bed and settled back in, turning on the tv. i put on some x factor considering that was the only "british" show i knew of.

getting up to use the bathroom, the doorbell rang. i ignored it because i was grumpy and didn't want to effect anyone else's mood.
the doorbell rang again.

and again.

and again.

even more annoyed, i went towards to door.

"i swear if i open this door and there isn't a whole pile of food, someone will get hurt."
i heard laughter from behind the door. irritated, i opened the door, while rolling my eyes.

"hey aurora."

"what, who are you?"

"how about open your eyes?"

"no need to be sassy,"

"aurora, you're as annoying as you are online,"

"SIMON????"

i threw my arms around his tall, yet slim figure.
breaking apart, i asked "where are the other memes?"

"i come all this way to see you and you care about the other sidemen? im leaving."

i rolled my eyes and smacked him on the shoulder. "that's not what i mean, dumbass"

"well to answer your question, we're going to the sidemen house anyways, so you'll meet them all anyways," he said as he headed into the hotel room.

"what the hell are you doing?"

he didn't reply, and i closed the door behind me to see that he was carrying my suitcase.

"you do know that i can carry that myself?"

"yeah, but it's more romantic this way," he winked.

and for some reason, my cheeks started to grow a rosy tint, but of course, it was because i wasn't used to people complementing me.

we were walking towards the elevator, in a comfortable silence, as if we had so many things to ask about each other, but didn't know where to start.

we arrived on the elevator and i pressed the "L" for lobby. we continued to go to the sidemen house, talking about the most random things you can think of.

i mean he asked me what socks i like to wear.
what type of person asks that?

from our conversation, all i got was he is very awkward. however, in his videos, he seemed outgoing, but maybe it's because he talks to a camera instead of actual people.

simon parked in front of the house, and i stood in awe. it was beautiful of course, and it looked comforting to say the least. we went inside and found a lot of people on couches, or the floor.

"guess who's here hoes?" i said, putting my arms up.

"AURORA!" they all shouted, making me put my hands to my ears to try and somewhat soften the loud noises.

tobi was the first one to come up and hug me. ethan and josh shortly followed. then did jj, harry, and vikk. next thing we knew, we were in a big group hug. a flash blinded me, and we all separated. i looked up to see vicky, smiling with her iphone in front of her and glared, jokingly of course.

"vicky honestly im gonna kill you,"

"don't worry, drama queen, we can barely see you, you're too short!"

"die," i yelled while jumping on her back, causing her to scream loudly, and fall onto the floor.

i heard laughing and camera shutters and saw that the boys were either filming or taking pictures of us.

i, being the nice one, stuck out my middle figure and politely yelled, "fuck you!"
after that, we sat on the couch, laughing and telling stories, like what we'd usually do online. only this time, i felt a lot more at home.

-

BOY THIS HAS 1K READS I HOPE YOU ALL ARENT DEAD FROM READING THIS I CANNOT WRITE IM SO SOLRHNSJFK
next chapter im putting fluff in cause i have this amazing idea lololol